Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nested Repeating Sections

Score + 135
John B
Pro
Sheet Author
So useful to have this.  Recall that anyone writing on here is a paying member willing to work on sheets not paid for that work and do it because of a passion.  Really I think a core group here that Roll20 should listen closely to. 

Edited 1678804786
It will be useful for Fabula Ultima, where a character WILL have many classes and each classes WILL have many skills so letting a player use nested repeating to first add a class, then that class skills and so on. Actually there are a lot of classes and we are handling them with a set of checkboxes, but when new classes will arrive there will be A LOT of checkboxes on the character sheet
This would be great for Cyberrats characters, who can own any number of weapons, each of which can have any number of tags.
This would be extremely useful for nesting different damage types into attacks, to name just one example. That way I could offer the player so much more customization. Plenty other examples that I like have been mentioned before
+1 I just wasted 2 hours of work on a sheet feature that I assumed would work because this is such a no-brainer add, only to find out it isn't possible, and has been a known issue for 7 years. Extremely disappointing.
+1
Ryczypiór
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
+1
+1
+1 (because I can't give +100)
+1
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Every sheet author's dream for inventory handling...
+1
+1