Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Video & Audio problems

We have several players with different machines and operating systems and this happens on all of them. We have audio feedback problems. It would be helpful if there was an option for video only setting for web rtc. Is this possible?  When we use flash it works great but the flash player keeps crashing.
With WebRTC I set it up to where there's only the web camera and it doesn't pick up the microphone.  I used Skype for calls because how my group is set up. Are you using the latest version of Google or Firefox? I know with Firefox at least it should have this option that pops up asking what microphone and web camera to use.  That's what happens with me. Flash crashing happens a lot.  I started using WebRTC again, and I don't have that issue.
Similar deal with me, using Chrome. If I pick deny access for cam and mic, it keeps popping back up asking for access. If I hit allow, Flash crashes automatically, even when I leave the group or logout and come back.
1378494070
Gauss
Forum Champion
GM Almighty , each player can mute his microphone in Roll20. If you hover over where your Avatar normally is a Microphone icon will appear. Clicking on it will mute the mic.  Eli M., to stop the popup requests for access you need to turn off the audio/video in your settings tab.  - Gauss
1378889080

Edited 1378889086
Gauss
Forum Champion
Dante , I have sent you a private message regarding your post. - Gauss