Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Axis and Allies starting Wednesday April 6

It's Spring 1942, and the world is at war. Five major powers struggle for supremacy: Germany and Japan are aligned against the great alliance of the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, and the United States. We will be playing for keeps, base ruling. The goal of the game is to capture Germany, and Japan if you are the allies (And hold them until the beginning of a new round) Or, as the Axis, capture two of these territories: Russia, the United Kingdom, or Eastern United States. We need players, three currents. Sign up here! Current Players: U.S.S.R: available  Germany: available United Kingdom: possibly availalbe  Japan: Taken U.S: Taken I need 2 players first come first serve PM me or post below if you want to join.
I would be interested in either UK or Russia. What time though?

Edited 1459878653
8pm CST the U.K. has been taken the U.S.S.R. is still avalibale 

Edited 1460045540
Alright a change has been made   We will be playing by the "announcement" system. Essentially, everything  will be done in-between days and without all players active at the game board at all times.  The U.S.S.R. and Germany are still availbale first come first serve.