Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paragons of Virtue - Paragon Player Roll Call

Edited 1598590649
As the mighty adventurers of the Guild continue to complete grand acts of valor and renown across the multiverse many of them have learned and experienced enough to become paragons of their profession. With more paragon tier characters it would be helpful to know who can play in paragon games and an idea of character levels. Congratulations to everyone who has reached paragon tier! They should make themselves know with their character levels and maybe some idea of when they can play. Kind Regards - Ben New to Paragon? Here's a brief checklist for you: Ask a DM to give you the Paragon role in Discord to get access to the paragon chat. Check if you want to do a Paragon Re-work! Since we realize that not all people plan up to paragon when making their first-ever 4e characters, we will allow PCs upon reaching level 11 to make a couple changes to their character if they so choose in between lvl 10 and 11 : 1. You may swap one class feature of your choice from your original class (e.g. Beast Master style to Archer Style for rangers) or one race feature of your choice from your race (e.g. extra at-will for heroic effort), 2. you may choose a different ability score array (must still be legal and will be permanent on your PC), and 3. you can swap out one power for another and one heroic feat for another, free outside the normal retraining scheme. This rule is made to help newer people achieve their paragon goals for their characters or alter something that's been bothering them, not to help you achieve maximum cheese by taking advantage of the heroic to paragon transition, so please be respectful of this, especially if you are a more experienced player. +1 to all ability scores! : Self-explanatory Adjust your HP! You gained a level, but also got +1 Con! Don't forget! Take a Feat!: Also self-explanatory Scaling bonuses : Expertise feats and other feats (e.g. weapon and implement focus, defense feats, etc.) scale up at lvl 11. Double check your feats to see if you get any new bonuses and adjust your macros accordingly. Also check your class features and racial powers/features to see if any of them give additional bonuses or penalties as you move up in the world, as many classes do! Free Defense feat: At level 11, you gain one free non-AC defense feat. The default and recommended option is Improved Defenses , but you may choose to take Superior Fort/Reflex/Will or Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, or Great Fortitude if you prefer. You must still meet any prerequisites for these feats in order to take them. If you already have the feat that you would get as a free paragon defense feat, you may replace it with another heroic feat for free upon reaching paragon. Check your Theme: Many theme powers scale up at lvl 11. Check to see if yours is one such theme and adjust your sheet/macros accordingly. Take a Paragon Path: Again, fairly self-explanatory. You can also paragon multi-class if you prefer (not recommended). Put the benefits you get from your PP in the appropriate macros. If your PP gives a bonus when you action point (most do), make a macro for APs for ease of reference. List any benefits gained in the "Class features" section of your sheet. Your paragon path will usually also give you a new power at level 11! (Note: If you end up hating the PP you chose, you may mulligan your paragon path (along with its powers) to another paragon path, but you must do so before your character hits level 13 .)

Edited 1461370039
I am officially bringing back hanz level 12 sorcerer once I get back. when I can play varies week by week. But I watch chat closely when I'm in town.

Edited 1464107737
^Lol this is what I call Sorcerer withdrawal XD I got my lvl 13 Battle Cleric and my lvl 11 Psion for paragon games and I'm available on Weekdays early afternoon or later evening CDT time.
Yeah i'd say i have a few paragon cahracters. Paragon of virtue? Maybe one. Got a level 13 Fighter. A level 11 Rogue. And a level 11 Warlord. About time, i'll try to make room for it.
I have a level 12 Wizard, at the moment my schedule is bombarded with a new job training but soon weekends will be my friend.
I have a LV 11 Druid. On almost any day I can play after 5pm EDT / 10pm GMT / Midnight my time, the exception being playing between an evening and morning shift is a bad idea I can answer on GC about other times, the ratio of being able to play is about 2:5
Lv 11 wizard  and i can play almost any time 
Lvl 11 rogue (and soon lvl 11 wizard) I can play after 11am PDT on workday and any time on (most) weekends.

Edited 1461518858
Matt
Plus
ATTENTION PARAGON PEEPS! The following rule is being added and it is important to you: Free Defense Feat in Paragon: At level 11, you gain one free non-AC defense feat. The default and recommended option is Improved Defenses, but you may choose to take Superior Fort/Reflex/Will or Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, or Great Fortitude if you prefer. You must still meet any prerequisites for these feats in order to take them.
Kat'ch-ka (Barbarian|Ranger MC Monk) just hit lvl 11!
Tarman Lvl 11 Warlock :|

Edited 1463546968
Fawkes has entered paragon. Availability: Monday/Thursday any time is 100% open, other days are hit or miss.  I know my schedule about a week in advance so just skype me if you want it for the week.
Kyrus, Paragon. Bam!

Edited 1471449796
Uklah has joined the ranks of the Paragon, and has become a Pathfinder. Two-Blade Ranger / Pathfinder Level: 11 Availability: Generally available after 5PM US Central Time on weekdays, and intermittently available at any time on a weekend. Regdar (Adroit Explorer) and Wil (Divine Oracle) have joined the ranks of the Paragon as well.
Miri has joined Club Paragon as a Miracle Worker Level 11 I'm actually going through a rough patch at work and may or may not be able to make most sessions.
Snops has now hit paragon Availability: It's hit and miss. I am at the beccon call of the Air National Guard or my cliants depending. 
So the Goliath Earthstrength Warden Althea Jones (Casey's sister), also known for her huge appetite, is now level 11.  She has taken Half-Giant Thug as her Paragon Path.  Availability:  also sporadic, Monday evenings, if I am not running.  Sometimes weather effects work and I am available on a week day.  Sometimes weekends also.
Theodore is Paragon now Leader, Artificer, wisdom healing build Currently available most times depending on mood and family, living in BST so past midnight is normally not good for me
Nia (Rogue) is also paragon, better late than never i guess :O, Mostly available 7pm onwards BST (Other than Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Skorn (Berserker) is now a Paragon and I'm literally available almost all the time...
Corvan is now Paragon, I'm pretty much available on any day but Monday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Stagger Lee has joined the ranks in Paragon.
Scarlet has joined the ranks of Paragon.
Makatur hit lvl 11 like... a couple months back?
Hannibal has reached 11. I'm available most days save Wednesdays and Sundays for starts between 6 and 10 pm CET (that's noon and 4 pm EST). I can also show up at other times with a bit of prior warning - the more the better of course :)
Asha (Battlemind) is 12, Ophelia (Hexblade) is 11.
Ysdem (Shaman-Animist) is 11
Ember is now level 11 yay! (Barbarian|Cleric)
Ishtar has now joined as a level 11 storm sorcerer.
Ffartur Mudshank is rising in rank to paragon level, level 11 Warden. Does he now get a Living Guild officer title and position?
Akradarr (Palading-Cavalier) has reached paragon.
Meadow is not paragon but I'd like to roll call
Amelia has now reached the lofty heights of Paragon. (Warlord|Warlock)

Edited 1487546379
Cairn Mantlesmith, Battle Cleric lvl 11, has reached Paragon Shivra, Chaos Sorcerer lvl 11, has also reached Paragon.

Edited 1487754455
Lord Maril the Vampire|Paladin has reached Paragon. Any time but Sunday night and Thursday night works for me.
Oh Anna(Earthstrength Warden(Icewrought Sentinel)) hit paragon a bit ago.
Her Laziness, Amandra, has reached paragon and is ready to tell low paragons they aren't fighting hard enough.
Helja hit paragon as well and is ready to heal some fools. :P
After making sure everything is in order, I'm finally announcing that Kril'ikik has reached paragon and is ready to go.
After a few deaths and some training, Alavaz has reached paragon with knowledge of life and death at his beck and call.
The desert wind monk Ruby has also joined paragon, starting it off with a very flame filled adventure. 
Vaelin has gained the power necessary to reach paragon.
after doing a tour working in Kara-Tur with his "Kensai Senpai", Roland has reached paragon as a Kensei.

Edited 1494621110
Kylun can now count himself among the ranks of the Paragon. I'm in PST, and I can play most Weekday mornings.
Callum has joind the hallowed ranks of paragon
Cantor Habra is now ready for paragon adventures.
Karas is also now one of the punks. Maybe that'll give his confidence a bit of a boost.
Just realized i forgot to mention Varlis having hit Paragon, though i assume most people know by now ;)  And just in case you don't know him, he is an Elf Wizard, more Blaster!Wizard than Controller, but can do a bit of controlling. 
Vhaidara has joined the forces of Paragon with the Entrancing Mystic Path as she explores her links to Bael Turath