Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Outgoing, energetic roleplayer wanted for Livestream'd PATHFINDER campaign (Sundays, 8PM EST).

Hey guys. Here's the deal; We have a livestreamed Pathfinder game that plays every Sunday at 8PM EST. We've been playing our campaign for about 18 sessions now. What am I looking for? -Someone drawn to roleplay-heavy campaigns that are big on plot and character building. -Someone outgoing, excited, and willing to dive into the setting and get immersed in it. -Someone who is comfortable on camera and wants to play a fun campaign while entertaining viewers and building a community of followers! -Experience with Pathfinder, and possibly a familiarity with the Golarion setting. -AVAILABILITY! Please do not apply if it's likely that you'll have a schedule change that challenges attendance. What we're NOT looking for? -Someone just looking for a campaign to join. -People who have issues or are uncomfortable with livestreaming. -Spotty attendance. -Uncomfortably getting into character, roleplaying, and doing some sort of voice acting. No one expects professional quality, but some effort is required. I'm more than happy to provide more details to anyone interested, in a more long-winded and comprehensive format via PM. So if you're looking for a roleplay-driven campaign and have wanted to get into livestreaming or recording sessions, get in touch with me!
Msg'ed
I've also sent you a message. This sounds right up my alley.
I'll be around sporadically due to various stream appearances for Tabletop Day, but I'm trying to get to all the people who have messaged me today. If you haven't already got in touch, please do.