Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Mostly free form horror game with plenty of 1 on 1 and some group time

over ten years ago I ran a modern horror game on a forum rpg site. After leaving that site I've longed to start it over again, now set in my homebrew D&D world. The setting will be 'modern' to us but on a D&D world. If players want I can run it as a 5e game, or I can hand out sheets with skills and give them some general background. The time? Any time you want to play (except most Saturdays as I have a set game for that day already) unless you have met up with another player in the game. The setting? Think silent hill but with people in different places who might eventually run into each other. This will be mostly character oriented with some fighting and perm death. It won't be standard starting equipment unless you wish to be the investigators (two slots will be open for those roles for a pair of players who can meet on the same night). Mostly I plan to run this at one hour intervals with either one on one or with two or more people taking turns (unless they are in a group)
We are currently in need of two players to take on the role of investigators. :) no knowledge of DnD required if that's what you're worried about even if I am using the 5e books with some extra features added on and many of the feats/spells removed