Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

WebRTC issues

Hello, recently I have been having problems with WebRTC, not just on roll20, but it seems to affect my browsers in a consistent way. On Chrome, I cannot hear others talk. I can speak and be heard, and I see the green auras signaling that I do receive voice data. But I receive no audio. On Firefox, the opposite happens: I can hear everyone perfectly, but they don't hear me. Unlike the previous case, they do not seem to receive my audio data (no green aura on my name). The Firefox issue is long-standing for me, but the Chrome issue is new, one or two weeks at most. Needless to say, I have done all sorts of resets, cancelling chaches, creating new personas, all I could to get a browser with a clean state. Nothing changes. Any ideas?
1462822592
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
While we don't have any answers, yet on how to fix this (we are looking into it), we do have another thread going talking about this same/similar issue with WebRTC. If you want to follow/post any new info in that thread, so that we can keep track of all of the info all in one place, I would appreciate it. I'm going to close this one, if you find any more info or anything please post it in the other thread. Thank you. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3295391/group-can-hear-me-i-cannot-hear-anyone-else" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3295391/group-can-hear-me-i-cannot-hear-anyone-else</a>