Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I found a group i wanted to join.and contacted gm he has sent 2 messages and invite to join. However when I click on the pink box i see messages but nothing happens when i click accept
that's correct i can go under welcome mark and click private messages and get there that way but whenn i click view messages or try to click accept invitation nothing happens from the pink box nothing happens
Ok, Please refresh your browser and see if the messages in the pink box go away. If they don't please try to click on them a couple times. I am wondering if it is a consistent problem or intermittent. - Gauss
Hmmm, Im not sure what is going on then. Could you please take a screenshot of your browser? Also, please go to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and copy/paste what it gives you (except IP address). - Gauss
Operating System
Microsoft Windows XP
Copy
Screen Resolution
1440 x 900
Copy
Web Browser
IE 8.0
Copy
Browser Size
1406 x 657
Copy
Color Depth
32 bit
Copy
Javascript
Enabled
Copy
Flash Version
11.8.800
Copy
Cookies
Enabled
I'm sure Gauss will reply, but just thought I would suggest trying Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer; Roll20 will be much happier with one of those browsers.
You may want to use a different browser since IE8 is not compatible with Roll20's app. While there is a Chrome plugin for Internet Explorer the plugin is no longer going to be supported in January. <a href="http://www.google.com/chromeframe?prefersystemlevel=true" rel="nofollow">http://www.google.com/chromeframe?prefersystemlevel=true</a> I suggest either Google Chrome or Firefox. While I don't think the bug you are having is related to IE please try to use Chrome or Firefox and see if the problem persists. Has the GM sent you a join link via a private message? Were you able to get into the game that way? - Gauss