Synovia Paces outside the cave until she can no longer feel her hands and her feet, tears flowing freely as she remembers Miro's scornful words burning a hole in her heart. She knew Miro could be harsh when angry, but she never thought he could or would be so cruel as to throw her moments of weakness like fire balls to her heart. She wanders back into the cave, gathers her belongings without making eye contact with the others, for fear they see her weakness. She finds a quiet corner in another chamber, sits down and takes out her letters to Imahnee, and begins to write: My beloved I miss you more each day we are apart. This quest has threatened to steal not only my life but my very soul. I have been near death and things much worse, but Miro has been a rock. When I was nearly paralyzed with fear he was there to keep me moving foreword. Tonight my greatest ally turned to a greatsword to the heart. The one member of this company that I thought I could trust with everything turned my greatest fears and weakness back on me like an arrow. How can I do what must be done alone? Without anyone to share my fears and be my support and my anchor. I need you my love.  There is nothing here but blood, fear and death. I need something good and bright to hold on to, so I write these letters to you. Letters that you will never see, but letters that connect me to my Sun and Light.  She puts away the quill and ink, but reads the letter over and over until her eyes grow heavy and she drifts to sleep, the pages slipping from her fingures to lie on the ground.