Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet Missing

In the journal when I select a character I had previously made, there isn't a character sheet portion there. It's only "Bio & Info" and "Attributes & Abilities."  It's only happening in one of my games with all of the characters in the journal. The other games are fine, so I don't think it's my setup. But just in case, I'm currently running Windows 10, Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.102
1463611041
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Alex. Are you the Creator of the game? The Creator can change the Character Sheet that is used for that game. Wiki docs for choosing the Character Sheet, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Choosing_" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Choosing_</a>...
1463611135

Edited 1463611169
I would have the Creator check your game's&nbsp; Settings Page to see if your game has somehow lost its Character Sheet template. If this is the case, attempt to locate the Character Sheet within the dropdown.
Changing the character sheet template was the problem. It is resolved now, thank you!