Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicate Notifications

Edited 1464022324
I receive duplicate notifications when someone posts a reply to a thread in my LFG forums. They have only replied once but I receive two notifications. Example:  Person X has replied to your thread Applications. (dismiss) Person X has replied to your thread Applications. (dismiss) I do not receive duplicate notifications for private messages. I will post a screenshot when I have more notifications.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
By default you are set as watching threads that you 'own', if you then select to follow the thread you will get duplicate notifications like this. Head to the thread and choose to stop following it, you should still receive notifications from the application thread but only one for each reply.
Ah HA! Thank you so much!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anytime, you aren't the first and you won't be the last! :)
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is definitely not the intended behavior, I will go ahead and log this on our bug list and get this fixed when we have a chance.