Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Deleted handout by mistake

Edited 1464381056
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In my infinite wisdom moving, renaming and organizing handouts. I deleted an incorrect one. I could replace it, problem is I dont know which one I deleted, I just know instead of deleting 'mysterious note' I deleted something else. Is it possible to have the last few I deleted restored, so I can figure out which one it was? I know restoring campains can be done, but not sure if parts of one is possible. Hate to pester the roll20 team over something so trivial, but is it a possibility?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Please directly contact the Roll20 Dev Team by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all relevant information, including a link to the game in question and the time you want it restored to. Since this matter will be settled by email, this thread will be closed.