Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] 4E D&D -- #Roll20CON

Edited 1464816720
System: 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons Session length: 4-5 hours Starting Level: 1 Style: Layed back, but responsive. I really care about players and my setting. LFG link : HERE Character Generation: You can show up early and I'll work with helping you make a particular character. General pregens are also welcome. I can also help find you a pregen if you need one. Setting: Dark Fantasy. Hub based. West Marches inspired sandbox. Level of Experience : New players are always welcome! Side Note: I'm very experienced working with new players in one shot games. I love meeting new people and while I can't promise I'll be perfect I do promise to try my best.
Hi there!  I was wondering if this will be a one shot type of game or a steady going game? Also what time/time zone? :)
It'll be at 1:00 pm est on Friday. 
And it's part of the event so it'll just be a 1 shot game.