Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro Crashing Page?

So I've been fiddling around with Macros. For some reason, when I input a space between "1d20+}" & "|Label 2" in the macro below, and attempt to test it, the tabletop crashes. Not sure if its just bad code or a bug. Figured I'd post it and see. This is the screen I get when I test it. Evil Macro: ?{Attack Type|Standard,?{Modifier|Advantage,[[1d20+|Disadvantage,1d20+}|Label 2,?{Modifier|0}]]
?{Attack Type|Standard,?{Modifier|Advantage,[[1d20+|Disadvantage,1d20+} |Label 2,?{Modifier|0}]] I did not experience any crashing by entering this into the text chat. Regardless, this Roll Query could use a bit of work. Here's a suggestion: [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20kh1|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1} + ?{Modifier|0} ]]
Wonder why it gave me that issue, perhaps I may need to update my browser. Thanks for the Suggestion! I ended up with the code below before I saw your reply. Yours is definitely cleaner, so I'll be using it instead. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next few days, learning how to properly make a macro on here, hahaha. Cheers! ?{Attack Type|Standard,[[1d20|Advantage,[[2d20kh1|Disadvantage,[[2d20dh1} +?{Modifier|0} ]]
1465047063
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I've had some issues tonight with Chrome.  Just got "Aw Snaps" when editing a map.