Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Midweek Pathfinder Society: #4-09: The Blackros Matrimony (Tier 3-7), Wednesday 09/18/13 @ 9:30PM EDT

Edited 1379449199
Looking to run another weekly Pathfinder Society scenario tomorrow! This scenario is more role-play intensive, and is open to new and experienced players both. In order to play you must either have a PFS-legal character in Tier (i.e. between levels 3-7) or play a pre-generated character (which can be provided). We will be using the voice-chat functionality of Roll20, though you are free to just use the type-chat if you prefer. Let me know if there are any questions! 1. Daniel G. (Fighter) 2. Suna (Wizard) 3. Michael (Cleric) 4. Phnord (Inquisitor) 5. Johnnicus (Paladin) 6. Zack (Something Pre-generated) Back-up 1. Back-up 2.
i would like to join again, i'm going to bring Henrick again.
Wizard 6. Let me buy the fireball scroll PLEEEEEEEASE!
Fireball yes, grease no!

Edited 1379429043
Human Cleric 7
Daniel G. said: Fireball yes, grease no! Seconded! and Moftar's coming back, I think.

Edited 1379429715
Paladin 7
yea i think i'm going to bring my meat shield back, unless we have no rogues again which in that case i might make a pre-gen rogue so we don't get stuck trying to open doors for 18 hrs.
FYI, my cleric tends to just through fires into rooms that some might sneak in.

Edited 1379443230
Could I join? It'd be my first time in the Pathfinder Society but I'm not new to Pathfinder, 2nd ed. D&D, or 3.5. I'd like to run a pre-gen character since it'll be my first time though. I can play whatever is needed really.

Edited 1379462186
I'll have to argue with myself again to see if I feel up to playing. I might try a different method of catching up on sleep this time. The only thing I have in tier for this would be my level 3 Druid. Come to think of it I could also play a pregen Rogue or Monk if people want to play up.
its up to you danielle. i can bring my fighter again and ok with it. I just brought up taking a pre gen rogue due to the fact we struggled to open doors and needed a rogue pretty badly last week. but if you want a rogue go for it
Ackk! I'm so sorry guys! Something just come up tomorrow night so I can't make this session. I really want to do this but I can't get out of it sadly. Sorry again
Link for the scenario tomorrow: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/209091/Y_4COw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/209091/Y_4COw</a> I would appreciate it if you could login to the session prior to starting at 9:30PM EDT, as it will make it easier for me to assign tokens/etc. Again, I work tomorrow until 9PM EDT, so I will be unable to respond to any questions and may not be available until the start of the session at 9:30. I apologize for any inconvenience!
If you have the spot i would fill in for zack with a pregen as my only PFS character is still level 1. I will check in tonight to see whats up.&nbsp;
I would like to be a back up for tonight, thank you. I'll stick around, online just in case.
For some reason I'm really tired today, so I figure staying up to where I only get ~3 or 4 hours of sleep is a bad idea. I probably won't be able to play today. If I do I might see if Sean cares if I drop in for about an hour for no credit etc.