Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Community] Weapon Damage Doesn't Work, Tried Everything

Hello all, I'm trying to make an NPC for one of my games and the "Weapons" section seems to have stopped working for the character. The character has two weapons, a Runeblade that does 2D6 slashing and 2D6 radiant damage, and a set of Javelins. &nbsp;I tried to make a change to the Runeblade and the damage started coming up as 0. &nbsp;I deleted the information and tried it in the second line down, still 0. &nbsp;Exited game and rejoined, still 0. &nbsp;Turned off computer, still 0. &nbsp;Exported character to Character Vault and imported back into game, still 0. &nbsp;I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I don't want to remake the entire character because his weapons tab stopped working for some unexplained reason. Here is the link for the game, my computer isn't letting me make a screenshot for some reason. &nbsp;This isn't an actual campaign, just a data dump I use for characters and maps: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/1187706/gWw21A" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/1187706/gWw21A</a> Thanks for the help. &nbsp;The character in question is named Kenshi Dragonsblood.
So, I had a little problem with this as well. &nbsp;I clicked off the attack and damage buttons and then clicked on them again and mine worked. &nbsp;I had to do that for about half a dozen attacks that I created. &nbsp;Not sure if you are having the same problem. &nbsp;

Edited 1467147671
Yea I don't really understand what specifically is causing the problem. &nbsp;It's kinda frustrating. &nbsp;It definitely feels like some sort of bug. &nbsp;I tried making a new weapon on a new line and it's still coming up 0. &nbsp;I really hope the character sheet isn't corrupted somehow, I spent forever on his spell list.
@ Patrick W. I went in to take a look and it was acting weird.&nbsp;I'm not sure what the issue was, but I removed the character's last name and then everything started working. I added the last name back in and now it all seems fine. Something must have gotten bugged on the sheet somehow, probably in sheetworkers, but changing the name seemed to reset things.&nbsp;
Thanks a bunch for the help Ed. &nbsp;This program gets so touchy sometimes, it's hard to tell if you're making a mistake somewhere or if something is bugging out.