Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Syntax Error with result rolls

So, all of my spells work except 2. Every time I try to use them I get a syntax error, when I googled the error it seemed to be some kind of critical dice issue. The thing is, one of the broken ones is a healing spell. And on top of that my other attack spells work fine.  The spells work fine until I click on the damage/heal box, whether there's nothing filled in or everything.  On top of that, the spell saves started messing up, and won't show when I use the spell. When I input my mod it doesn't calculate the dc.  Again, my other attack and damage spell works perfectly. I've been trying to replicate the error with it and I can't. The dcs are working fine as well.  I've tried deleting the spells and re inputting them, I've switched browsers, cleared my chache. Nothing seems to be working. My DM and I have been going over it for over an hour and can't figure it out.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Edited 1467201800
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Re-adding them should fix any issues, but seems to not be. Can you please send me an invite.
I have another player in my game having the same issue. Did we have any resolution on this?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Change the duration. It's fixed, but next version doesn't go live for a week for non pro users.