Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ROLL CALL

Can i get a list of players that will be there this coming saturday (July 16 at 1pm Eastern (-4GMT)
I am looking forward to it!
Count me in.
Yup
I should be able to be there for a couple of hours. 
we dont play long..
I will be there as well.  
Yo
we have a quorum (?). all but logan c. responded
That time again...Who will be able to attend this saturday
I should be.
I may be able to but can't be sure for definite as I have a 50th birthday bbq to go to and I am not sure what time it will finish...
that is why i post  these roll calls at mid week...
Me me me!
Caine Hanks said: I may be able to but can't be sure for definite as I have a 50th birthday bbq to go to and I am not sure what time it will finish... that is right the game is at 5pm your time...
i will be there 
I should be able to make it, but not sure how long I can play.  Plans for the weekend are still in the air.
ok
Update, I may be late, going to see my Aunt in the morning.  She's got Lung Cancer, so was waiting to find out when would be a good time to visit. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.
its ok..
Roll Call for 8/6 session. I know ED K wont be there...but will anyone else...its getting good
yeah! I be in!
be there or be (stuck on level 2 )
l may be a little late..i have to work in the morning at 8am...should be for 4 to 5 hours
We have house closing this week, things may get crazy. But I should be there.
i will be there - ready eager and willing 
We are away for the weekend, sorry :(
So far we have, Wesley, Boaz, Mark and myself tomorrow. Anyone else that can make it that hasn't already stated?
looks like we have the group.. unless valentine will be there
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! A record of attendence is needed for the upcoming session August 13, 2016 at 1pm EST (-4GMT)
I will be there.
i will be there as well
I shall be there!!
Looks like our core group. Has anyone heard from Ed?
Not yet..Caine hasn't replied either but its only thursday..give it time
I will be there, too. 
I shall be there too!
Unfortunately due to some last minute stuff I will only be able to attend half the session this week.
Mid Day on a Saturday is rough, but I should be there Tomorrow.  Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't been on the computer much at home.  Took that weekend trip and been just getting caught up on things at home. 
ok. and i understand about mid day being rough
My weekend will be a little rough with us moving too, can we at least all get together and hash out times and direction for next adventure this weekend?
that was the plan since we have some new players joining
I, the new guy will be there
well both new guys will be there..
Just had a slight change in plans.  I am working my part time job tomorrow (Saturday) at 3pm, so I can join you all from noon to 2PM.  I can log onto the site from work, but wouldn't have voice or video, so I'll check up on the chat or someone can send me a message with what I missed. 
Its that time of the week again..And again I must apologize for last week. I will be going to a library this saturday to use their wifi. i shouldn't have any problems then...So who is all going to be here on Saturday...As mentioned in another topic, there are two postings at Gareth's where the party is gathered. 1st posting is to stop so Goblins from ransacking outlying homesteads. the contact is Councilor Madrosk at the Melodious Harpy, the 2nd posting is from a local merchant named Sindar who wants a package delivered to his partner in Selenica in Izoria ( if you take this one you must see the path to its end). And the Church has found out that Elwyn has made an alliance/joined a temple of Leptar. The Church's council of 7 wants said temple found and abolished.( this is of course my updated version of B2 Keep on the Borderlands)
Is the goblin one a short one, something good for these 1st level characters that have joined to get some stuff and/or XPs?
its short but leads to two other adventures concerning the same tribe
I think sticking with the church is good for now. Also, as it stands now I should be there Saturday. 
Gerard will want to keep serving the Church. i hope i can be there - we are going for a vecation so not sure about how avilable i will be
So sorry guys, I am at a family party this Saturday, I have the worst luck at the moment. I should be available next Saturday though... :(