Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ROLL CALL

Don't think I'll be able to make it, sry
Whiskey, honey, and lemon juice. Classic Southern home remedy. Best part, if it doesnt work, you dont care.
so true..but whiskey in anything is a Classic home remedy for Southerners
its that time again...the call of Arms in the fight against the unending tide of evil..All heroes are needed...Do your Part to Save Shondra..( I really have to stop looking at old recruiting posters..lol ) ...so who is in and who can't be here?
Probably Axell the Battleram will be there
Reginald answers the call. You have his Spellbook.
Who has two thumbs and plays awesome music innapropriately this guy!!! Excuse the typos postong from my phone.... damn fat fingers
Gerard will be there with a face lift!  after consideration i decided to change his role play. Gerard will stay a cleric but the backstory will change and so will the role play. i will re-introduce him to the party at our next meeting.
Uvvv that is gonna  be awesome.. I hope Axell can make more role plays with Gerard
Mark W. said: so true..but whiskey in anything is a Classic home remedy for Southerners so true, so true. Drink it, soak in it, pour it on stuff. Really a cure all. And of course, it has it usual medicinal effect as well. I plan to be in on Saturday's game. Lets finish of these caves of foul, dank, creatures and relieve them of their spoils! 
boaz v. said: Gerard will be there with a face lift!  after consideration i decided to change his role play. Gerard will stay a cleric but the backstory will change and so will the role play. i will re-introduce him to the party at our next meeting. Is he gonna be more like axxel? Or maybe a tree hugger? Or a Strong of faith and strong of deeds? We shall see....
How about our Head-strong Barbarian, animal friendly Druid, and ever sly mage?
I'm truly sorry to say that but an emergency has came out. My grandpa in hospital again because of his heart. I've been in hospital since last night. I won't be able to play tonight. Have a good game guys. 
sorry to hear about your grandfather...No apologies needed...hope he will be ok...
Its Wednesday so that means its that time again to see who will be here for the next thrilling chapter of our little group and who will not be...
Reginald is in it to win it. And have fun to. 
I will, but likely have to leave after 90 minutes from start.
I will be in it to play I have yet to update my character but I will do that after tomorrow's session as I have had a busy week with the family and my birthday. See you guys soon!
i will be there
My wife started getting sick last night so I am on kid duty. This unfortunately means I will miss todays session. Slay some shizzle for me. See you guys next week for sure!
I got home early to get ready. I will be ready to roll. 
Thanks for the session again guys. It was hilarious. Literally I laughed so much that I felt tired. Thanks for bothering yourself with typing Mark. Have a great week guys. See you all in next session.
not a problem
but i decided that from now on that i will stick with the usual setup that i have
Sorry for having to bail guys, had to work. Did I miss anything else? I am so sorry you missed out on the banter Mark. So many petrification related jokes... What would the effects of a Medusa's virgina be?
Killed the shit out of the Medusa after she bit Samson killing him. The poison then mysteriously seeped out of his wounds and he was restored. After some looking around we went up to a room and were about to mess up a group of cultists, when we cut for next session.

Edited 1477784171
Yes! I can kill some evil clerics! Dar would love killing evil clerics! More trophies! Hmmm, wonder why she chose to bite and be killed.? I have ben able to parley that witch 2 or 3 times. Not that she didn't need a good killing, she long overdue for some beheading. Did someone put the head in a bag? LOL. But just DONT poke it with anything. Espicially a trident/ pitchfork!
We incinerated the body. After harvesting some blood of course. And that turn stone to flesh oil, love it. Evil clerics are the best clerics when it comes to killing. 
Ohh yesterday it was birthday of Boaz guyss.. maybe today for you.. :P anyway happy birthday our mighty cleric
happy birthday my friend....Mazel Tav
Happy B-day! I should be at game this week, unless work load changes, however, I will be on-call for management issues, so I will likely receive phone calls during session.

Edited 1478021260
thank's guys. since we are so far away cash presents are acceptably :)  i am on for the game - and i better get my 1k+ xp i need to level up mark.... or else.... i will have to come for the next one and finish the job :) 
We could fight another Dragon...Or a Gorgon, or a Chimera....
Lol! I love that it's now, another, dragon. Like, "Oh my, dragons are so faux pas now." *in dainty old english woman voice*
keep in mind you had an unfair advantage with the first dragon seeing that it was chained to the wall..

Edited 1478095180
Fortune favors the Bold... Who is in and Who isn't? I know Boaz, Wes both said they would be here...Anyone else?
count me too cap
It it for the laughs. (and xp)
I will be there with updated char sheet
Wesley H. said: We could fight another Dragon...Or a Gorgon, or a Chimera.... Lol Mark W. said: keep in mind you had an unfair advantage with the first dragon seeing that it was chained to the wall.. LOL, I meant is as a joke. I was trying to get a rise out of Boaz.
As to Marks question, I would love to be in.......
her!
Wesley H. said: Yes! I can kill some evil clerics! Dar would love killing evil clerics! More trophies! Hmmm, wonder why she chose to bite and be killed.? I have ben able to parley that witch 2 or 3 times. Not that she didn't need a good killing, she long overdue for some beheading. Did someone put the head in a bag? LOL. But just DONT poke it with anything. Espicially a trident/ pitchfork! Reference to the original Clash of the Titans, with Burgess Meredith.
i saw what you had did there..just didn't comment on it..
Just popped up the old trailer for the old Clash of the titans. My god am I feeling young right now. 
Want to feel really old. Dar's original sword from Beast master was a falchion...
Bubo Mk.II since Athena wouldn't part with her friend
Totally thought he was always talking about the 1999 tv series beastmaster where his weapon was a bone staff that could turn into a sword and club.  I do remember the older movie. The one where that evil dude has eyebrows so sharp they could kill a man. 
the tv series was garbage as well as the two sequels of the Original movie