Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Dark Hersey GM

Alfred P. said: Yeah,no. No way in hell you start with a flamer. yah i changed my skill to chain so i cant use a flamer anymore.
paul g. said: Alfred P. said: Yeah,no. No way in hell you start with a flamer. yah i changed my skill to chain so i cant use a flamer anymore. It all good. We just do not want to make this too easy and boring. Games are no fun if there no risk of death. :P
DoomBlackDragon said: paul g. said: Alfred P. said: Yeah,no. No way in hell you start with a flamer. yah i changed my skill to chain so i cant use a flamer anymore. It all good. We just do not want to make this too easy and boring. Games are no fun if there no risk of death. :P a flamer is a bit over kill with no ammo. Also who read about the gm turning a player into a psyker and basically you get told in a pm.
paul g. said: DoomBlackDragon said: paul g. said: Alfred P. said: Yeah,no. No way in hell you start with a flamer. yah i changed my skill to chain so i cant use a flamer anymore. It all good. We just do not want to make this too easy and boring. Games are no fun if there no risk of death. :P a flamer is a bit over kill with no ammo. Also who read about the gm turning a player into a psyker and basically you get told in a pm. You know the GM does not have to let you play. Keep this sour attitude up and I do not think anyone will want to play with you.
I don't really think hes being sour. He can object if he wants.

Edited 1380842631
From what I am seeing. He is mad because we will not let him run around with a Tier 2 weapon. A weapon he can not use. Which means it will sit on his back. Taking up one of his 4 weapon slots. As well as 6 KG of his max weight. Which most of use are going to have a total between 27 kg - 36 kg total. So loosing 6 kg is a lot to be running around with a big paper weigh. Rare cases your max carry weight will be 18 kg and 45 Kg. Not this is rare for most players, Most players will start on 27 kg and 36 kg. Depending on what number you get when you add your SB and TB together.
I'm not even sure whats going on..
Chas B. said: I'm not even sure whats going on.. Paul is still trying to talk people into letting him have a flamer right off the bat.
I'm not not being sour. I did agree that it is over powered. i am fine not having a flamer and i removed that skill. i asked in the first place to see if was OK i accepted the gm's decision if the gm says no to my home world i would change that too. if my previous post sounded sour or off putting it is my bad, I should have explained what i meant instead of a short statement that could misinterpreted.
DoomBlackDragon said: Chas B. said: I'm not even sure whats going on.. Paul is still trying to talk people into letting him have a flamer right off the bat. No i am not mad i gave it up already i changed my skill so i cant have one and were did you infer i was mad. please tell me so i wont make that mistake again. if i was mad all the time then i would have no friends but they know its just my tone and way of talking.
It is all good. As long as this is all in the past. We will move forward. Chas we are still down for Friday the 11 correct? Maybe you should start up the campaign group and start sending out the invites.

Edited 1380844330
paul g. said: DoomBlackDragon said: Chas B. said: I'm not even sure whats going on.. Paul is still trying to talk people into letting him have a flamer right off the bat. No i am not mad i gave it up already i changed my skill so i cant have one and were did you infer i was mad. please tell me so i wont make that mistake again. if i was mad all the time then i would have no friends but they know its just my tone and way of talking. Well with just reading. It hard to tell how people feel. This statement made you sound mad, "a flamer is a bit over kill with no ammo." You have to understand that could be taken in may ways. I really felt like I was being called an idiot or something on the lines about how I could call an empty flamer over power. That is all. It was just a simple miss understanding.

Edited 1380845812
i am truly sorry that it felt like that this stuff does take a lot of reading some of it is obscure some of it you hope you never run in to or become. i completely gave up on the flamer after alot more reading there are alot better options than the flamer.
it all in the pass. Let move on and forgive it ever happened. Let's be excited for the 11th and finally being able to play this great and wounderful game.
Welp, character is all done. The Assassin Xandran Geist is ready to purge some heretics. ;) Will the campaign group be up soon?
That is up to the GM. GM is making the group and picking who gets in. We will have to wait in see. Even I have not been invited.