Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] A Script For Halo Mythic

Edited 1468961642
Been trying to get this Script to work. For those that know the Halo Mythic system the script is supposed to auto-calculate damage and pierce value (rolled from the character sheet) and calculates a Hit Location for that attack, then asks you for the armor value on that part, then performs your special damage roll on the appropriate table and returns the results of that roll from the book. But it doesn't really seem to be doing anything except telling me the damage and pierce. Nor is it asking me for the armor value. The script can be found here. Just replace: var dmg = state.SpecDmg.damage - (armor-prc); With: var dmg = state.SpecDmg.damage - Math.max(armor-prc,0); The script was updated by someone else with that change. But it still doesn't work.
Bump
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I may be misunderstanding the intent of the script (I don't know anything about Halo Mythic), but it seems to work as you've described it? !specdmg 1 1 !armor 5 Can you go into more detail about what you're expecting and what you are receiving?  Also, are you the original author of this script or can you link to the source for context?
That appears to be how it's supposed to work. Im not the author of the script,  but this is the link to the original author's post.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I dropped a PM to the original author to check out this thread. In the meantime, do you have some question or problem with this script?  It seems to be working as intended, are you not able to get the above example to work? Are you not getting the whispered message about using !armor?  I'd like to help, but I don't know what the problem is.
I had already asked him about the problem, he hadn't replied. I've a healing that he outright left Reddit. I seem to have got it working.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, I PM'd him on Roll20. =D   Ok, glad to hear you got it working, post back if you have more problems.