Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map alignment and you: Or 101 ways to get your grids in a row.

Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, I don't think there is any way to do that using Roll20. It is not designed as a 3d platform although there are a few people playing with isomorphic artwork that may be able to do that sort of thing. - Gauss
hmmm. thanks again. ill have to look into that as an option down the line in my design path for my projects
If you have Enabled Grids turned OFF, when you do the Align To Grid your map will disappear. That's a bug, but I'll note it here for anyone else who comes across it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
It's not really a bug, Paladintodd. It's scaling the map properly, but since there's no grid it zeros out the image's dimensions. Riley mentioned in the thread that noted it that he'll add some code as a stop gap to prevent you from doing that in the future.