Hello fellow roll20's! I really like roll20 and its functions, so i decided to learn a little java and write my first script. The Target for the script is: -when the "!activate" command comes in the chat, then the script should set the light radius of the selected token (by the player who sent "!activate") -ideally, the script should also remove the light radius, when the !deactivate command comes in the chat window. I am currently having some problems with the command to get the currently controlled token of the player. I took the "Light Switch" Script by Melvin McSnatch code as basis for my script. But currently i'm stuck. Could Someone please give me a hint? var lights = function(radius,dim) { var light1 = GetCurrentToken(); light1.set("light_radius", radius); light1.set("light_dimradius", dim); }; on("chat:message", function(msg) { if(msg.type == "api" && msg.content.indexOf("!activate") !== -1) { lights(100,100);};}); on("chat:message", function(msg) { if(msg.type == "api" && msg.content.indexOf("!activate") !== -1) { lights(0,0);};});