Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest check [D&D5e] [GMT - Sundays] One shots - Adventurers League modules

Im looking to DM some Adventurers League modules about once a month on a Sunday. A session would be about 10am - 2pm GMT. Is this something that people would be interested in? Im keen to understand the level of interest and activity from the UK on Roll20. Do people get good interest and engagement with UK timeslots? Also keen to understand if those are interested have already played through any of the previous AL storylines (Tyranny of Dragons, Curse of Strahd etc) to help understand what storyline(s) I should run. Im not an official AL DM so these will not count as part of a characters AL advancement, however if that has interest then its something I could consider getting involved in. Currently im only looking to run their modules.
Could be possible to do this Saturday instead of Sunday if that's a preference.
I can do this Sunday.  UK slots on the weekend usually aren't a problem. 
Time and Day are fine for me. I'll have to read into Adventurers League a bit more but looks good.
Not running anything this weekend Mike V just getting an idea of interest before moving ahead. Glad your interested. Good to know Xanoth.
I'm in Australia and that timeslot works out to be sunday evening for me. I would be interested if you move ahead with this.
I would be down to, as I typically DM in AL. I have a couple of PCs lvl 7 and 8. 
Thanks good to know.  Seems the time slot is hitting more than just the UK, which is great.