Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Carrion Crown AP Seeks Replacement Player

Edited 1469404290
Hey all. We lost a player recently, and we're looking for a fifth for our carrion crown game. This way, if a player can't make a session, the game can still run. The group has reached level 2, and has carved a sizable chunk into the first book. We use Discord for voice, and generally play on thursdays from 7pm to 11:30pm EST. All core races are allowed, as well as the setting-friendly races of Orc, Dhampir, and Changeling. As for classes, all Paizo classes are fair game (summoners must be unchained), as well as Path of War options. I don't believe in requiring certain roles for the party, but I do believe in forming interesting party compositions, so here's what the party has at the moment:  Human Cleric of Pharasma (Life/Knowledge domains)  Half-Orc Alchemist (Crypt Breaker archetype)  Dhampir Inquisitor (Kinslayer archetype)  Gnomish Warder (Hawkguard archetype) If you're interested, post here or PM me with a character idea. It doesn't have to be fleshed out, a race and class is fine. Please look over the Carrion Crown Player's Guide before deciding, though.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think you included what days that you play.
Much appreciated. I totally forgot. It's thursdays.

Edited 1469404657
Edit: I was typing this before you updated it but yeah. I'm 16 years old and have been in Roll20 for 1 year now. I'm an average experience player of Pathfinder, played a few Homebrew campaigns, and played 2 sessions of One piece. I'm mature and mannered person, though I don't mind to be carefree with the group. I am friendly and usually will go along with what happens, mainly because people are more experience than me. If I do feel like something is wrong I'll let you know after session or send a private message to you so that the session isn't disturbed. I'll note I can get a bit hyper and excited sometimes, to the point of annoyance, mainly because I enjoy playing my characters a bit much and tried to get involve as much as I can. Though, if someone were to point out to me, I'll stop and try to control myself. I've never took part in Carrion Crown before but I would be interested in bringing in my a True Neutral Human Brawler/Oracle character. I've have his character sheet on mythweaver though I am currently working on a backstory with him. I flesh him out on one half of his backstory, but not the other half.
Howdy. I would be interested as well. I have Human Paladin That actually started Carrion Crown but never got through the first module as the group chose to play a different one.  Been player and DM for Pathfinder and have run and been in many adventure paths.
DM looking to be a PC for a change. I don't exactly have a character in mind yet as I'd prefer to chat with the group first, but offhand it seems that a control wizard or a bard would fit nicely.

Edited 1469514589
Zachary O.
KS Backer
Thursdays are actually great for me, I'll mock up a character concept and get back to you as soon as possible. Edit:  What's your stance on PoW:E?