Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Some macros I made for Savage Rifts

Edited 1471952403
EDIT: These macros can work for any savage worlds game.  you just need adjust teh names Ive been making these macros for my game to make everything run faster.  The pull A lot of information from the sheet.   One thing I suggest is making a bubble linked to parry on the token it set for bar 1 but you can change it.  that way if a PC or what ever make a wild attack, you can just input the -2 and it will adjust.   These Macros  take everything from the sheet, as much as possible.  A couple here and there might be  slight mutations. as macros evolve with a life of their own.  these macros must be named the name as they are listed if you change the name change the button information as well. these are tiered macros. currently this is the only macro i keep in the settings tab under macros dmg-calc /r floor(([[?{damage|0}]]-[[?{toughness|0}]])/4) Wounds    enter damage enter toughness subtract the AP(if any) from toughness up to the maximum amount of armor the target has. toughness Armor value = 12(6)  damage =18 AP 2   when it ask damage enter 18.  when it ask tough enter 12-2 it will output how many wound you took Chain-Great-Sword &{template:default}{{name=Chain-Great-Sword AP2 MDC}}{{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{fighting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{target|bar1}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue})/4)]] Raises}}{{Attack2=[[floor((1d@{fighting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{target|bar1}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue})/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}- @{target|bar1}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0})/4)]] Raises}}{{Targets Parry=[[@{target|bar1}]]}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[Chain-Great-Sword](~chain-great-sword-dmg)}} @{target|image} chain-great-sword-dmg &{template:default}{{name=Chain-Great-SwordAP2 Mega Damage}}{{Chain-Sword [[d@{strength}!!+2+2d10!!+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Vehicle [[d@{strength}+2+2d10]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} @{target|image} (<====is if you want a picture of your target you must make an attribute named image and the value must be [image](url of .jpg or gif here if it doesn't have the ext just numbers add this at the end of it #.png)) dmg-calc #dmg-calc @{target|image} Mini-rail-gun-(Range-75/150/300) &{template:default}{{name=Mini-rail-gun-(Range 75/150/300, Damage 2d8+4, RoF 4 AP 6, MDC)}} {{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{shooting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Attack2=[[floor((1d@{shooting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Attack3=[[floor((1d@{shooting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Attack4=[[floor((1d@{shooting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[mini-rail-run-dmg](~mini-rail-run-dmg)}} mini-rail-run-dmg &{template:default}{{name=Mini-rail-gun-(Range 75/150/300, Damage 2d8+4, RoF 4 AP 6, MDC)}}{{Rail gun=[[2d8!!+4+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} NG-57(Range-12/24/48-RoF-1) &{template:default}{{name=NG-57 Heavy Duty Ion Blaster Range 12/24/48, RoF 1, Damage 1–3d6+1}} {{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{shooting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[NG-57-dmg](~NG-57-dmg)}} NG-57-dmg &{template:default}{{name=NG-57 Heavy Duty Ion Blaster Range 12/24/48, RoF 1, Damage 1–3d6+1}}{{Damage=[[?{Range|short, 3d6!!| medium, 2d6!!| long, 1d6!!} + ?{dmgmod|0}+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} HEX-Grenade &{template:default}{{name=HEX-Grenade (Range 5/10/20 MDC, MBT)}} {{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{Throwing}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[HEX-Grenade-dmg](~HEX-Grenade-dmg)}} HEX-Grenade-Dmg &{template:default}{{name=HEX-Grenade (Range 5/10/20 MDC, MBT)}}{{Damage=[[3d8!!+ ?{dmgmod|0}+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} fraggrenade (Range 5/10/20) LBT-MDC &{template:default}{{name=Frag grenade (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d6, Mega Damage, LBT)}} {{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{Throwing}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[FRAG-Grenade](~FRAG-Grenade-dmg)}} FRAG-Grenade-dmg &{template:default}{{name=Frag grenade (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d6, Mega Damage, LBT)}}{{Damage=[[3d6!!+ ?{dmgmod|0}+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} this is a special one  i have cyborg battle toads.  so i gave them "The boot" the-boot &{template:default}{{name=The Boot MDC}}{{Attack1=[[floor((1d@{fighting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{target|bar1}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue})/4)]] Raises}}{{Attack2=[[floor((1d@{fighting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{target|bar1}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue})/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}- @{target|bar1}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0})/4)]] Raises}}{{Targets Parry=[[@{target|bar1}]]}}{{Target=@{target|token_name}}}{{[The Boot](~The-Boot-dmg)}} the-boot-dmg &{template:default}{{name=The Boot Mega Damage}}{{The Boot=[[d@{strength}!!+3+1d10!!+3d6!!+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} magic &{template:default}{{name=Magic}}{{Magic=[[floor((1d@{Spellcasting}!!+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Wild Die=[[floor((1d6!!+@{encumbrance}-@{wounds}-@{fatigue}+?{Penalty or Bonus?|0}-4)/4)]] Raises}}{{Power Points=[[@{selected|bar3}]]}}{{Wizard=[[-1]] point per raise}} [Armor 5pp](~armor)[slow 2pp 30"](~slow)[Bolt 3d6(2)pp 6d6(4)pp 18/36/72](~bolt)[Boost- Lower-Trait 4pp 20"](~Boost-Lower-Trait)[Darksight 2pp](~darksight)[Deflection 4pp](~deflection)[PPE-Thief 9pp 20"](~ppe-thief)[fear 4pp 30"](~fear)[Rezi 30pp](~RESURRECTION)[mass-healling 6pp 20"r](~mass-healing)[astral-form 10pp](~astral-form)[mind-control 6pp 20"](~mind-control)[slumber 4pp 30"](~slumber)[wall-walker 4pp](~wall-walker)[zombie 3pp/per](~zombie) armor &{template:default}{{name=ARMOR GREATER ARMOR}}{{Power Points Cost=[[(5-?{number of raises|0})]]}}{{Range=Touch}}{{Duration=3 (1/round)}}{{Success grants=+5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10}} bolt &{template:default}{{name=Bolt Mega Dmg 18/36/72}}{{3d6 cost=[[2-?{number of raises|0})]]}}{{6d6 cost=[[4-?{number of raises|0})]]}}{{3d6=[[3d6!!+?{Raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}} {{6d6=[[6d6!!+?{Raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}]]}}{{Target Toughness=[[@{target|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|toughnessArmor}]])}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} Boost-Lower-Trait &{template:default}{{name=BOOST/LOWER TRAIT}}{{Power Points Cost=[[(4-?{number of raises|0})]]}}{{Range=[[@{smarts}*2]]}}{{Duration=3 (1/round)}}{{Success grants=two die types for a success, four with a raise.}} darksight &{template:default}{{name=DARKSIGHT}}{{Power Points Cost=[[(2-?{number of raises|0})]]}}{{Range=Touch}}{{Duration=1 hour }}{{Success grants=Exalted darksight makes it virtually impossible to impair the target’s vision in any way. Blind does not work on him, nor does any form of obscure or other lighting penalties. He can also see anyone using the invisibility power.}} i could do the whole list but you get the formula by now to make changes on your own. and I can answer any questions you might have on how to implement them.  and yes i did put every spell the npc has into macros.  i like all combat to run very fast and these help me do it. a little bit of work on the back end, and the front runs so much smother. for those of you that play with someone who is running API script you can add /fx explode-blood @{target|token_id} to the end of any macro and make blood explode from your target. coming soon!(hopefully it can be done i just need to learn it first)   how to add a sound effect to play when ever you hit someone or damage them I hope you all find these macros useful. Read the wiki on macros.  that where i started.  90% of you are not getting the full enjoyment out of the site as you can.  I can only afford a free account and I've done so much with just the free resources. 

Edited 1472051251
Here is a basic wild card trait test macro.  You can point it at any token connected to a sheet.  This macro is meant to be put under macros in the setting tab.  I should mention, all these macros are for the tabbed sheet for savage worlds.  The 2 sheet have different values. EDIT:forgot encumbrance is listed as a penalty.  changing all -?{Agility or Strength Check?|no,0 |yes,#encumbrance } to +?{Agility or Strength Check?|no,0 |yes,#encumbrance } EDIT: 8-24-16  sigh, OK.  /emas is a GM only command. I forgot about that.  I was a GM i didn't think about it. I have changed all the /emas to /me.  that fixes the problem of PC's not being able to use the macros properly.  Now with a control board token, all my PC's can use the tokens with out having to copy, paste or know anything about macros. EDIT: 8-24-16 I thought that using [[[[d@{target|token to get agility from|agility}!!]]+[[@{target|token to get agility from|agmod}]]]] needed that middle part i have removed it.  I does not seem necessary. changed to  [[[[d@{target|agility}!!]]+[[@{target|agmod}]]]]   WC-Trait /me @{target|token_name} makes a trait test /r floor(({?{Trait to Roll|Agility, #agility |Smarts,#smarts |Spirit,#spirit |Strength,#strength |Vigor,#vigor }[TR], [[1d6!!]][WD]}k1+?{trait mod|0}[TM]-@{target|wounds}[WND]-@{target|fatigue}[FAT]+?{Agility or Strength Check?|no,0 |yes,#encumbrance }[ENC]-4)/4) these macros must be put into the macros under the settings tab.  Because of the limitation of a free account and the way roll20 parses information, I made a work around.  You can't do a a multiple choice with @{target|value} agility [[[[d@{target|agility}!!]]+[[@{target|agmod}]]]] smarts [[[[d@{target|smarts}!!]]+[[@{target|smmod}]]]] spirit [[[[d@{target|spirit}!!]]+[[@{target|spmod}]]]] strength [[[[d@{target|strength}!!]]+[[@{target|stmod}]]]] vigor [[[[d@{target|vigor}!!]]+[[@{target|vimod}]]]] Here is the Extra's version extra-trait /me @{target|token_name} makes a trait test /r floor((?{Trait to Roll|Agility, #agility |Smarts,#smarts |Spirit,#spirit |Strength,#strength |Vigor,#vigor }[TR]+?{trait mod|0}[TM]-@{target|wounds}[WND]-@{target|fatigue}[FAT]+?{Agility or Strength Check?|no,0 |yes,#encumbrance }[ENC]-4)/4)

Edited 1472045939
here the fighting wild card attack.  target one token and have it swing at the other token.  same instruction as before put these under macros in the settings tab EDIT:forgot encumbrance is listed as a penalty. changing all -@{target|making attack|encumbrance} to +@{target|making attack|encumbrance} EDIT: 8-24-16 sigh, OK. /emas is a GM only command. I forgot about that. I was a GM i didn't think about it. I have changed all the /emas to /me. that fixes the problem of PC's not being able to use the macros properly. Now with a control board token, all my PC's can use the tokens with out having to copy, paste or know anything about macros. wild-card-melee /me @{target|making attack|token_name} takes a swing at @{target|being attacked|token_name} whose parry is [[@{target|being attacked|bar1}]] /r floor(({#fighting ,[[1d6!!]]}k1+?{skill mod|0}-@{target|making attack|wounds}-@{target|making attack|fatigue}+@{target|making attack|encumbrance}+?{skill mod|0}-@{target|being attacked|bar1})/4) fighting [[[[d@{target|making attack|fighting}!!]]+[[@{target|making attack|fightingmod}]]]] extra-melee-attack /me @{target|making attack|token_name} takes a swing at @{target|being attacked|token_name} whose parry is [[@{target|being attacked|bar1}]] /r floor((#fighting +?{skill mod|0}-@{target|making attack|wounds}-@{target|making attack|fatigue}+@{target|making attack|encumbrance}+?{skill mod|0}-@{target|being attacked|bar1})/4)

Edited 1472045965
EDIT:forgot encumbrance is listed as a penalty. changing all -@{target|making attack|encumbrance} to +@{target|making attack|encumbrance} EDIT: 8-24-16 sigh, OK. /emas is a GM only command. I forgot about that. I was a GM i didn't think about it. I have changed all the /emas to /me. that fixes the problem of PC's not being able to use the macros properly. Now with a control board token, all my PC's can use the tokens with out having to copy, paste or know anything about macros. wild-card-ranged-attack /me @{target|making attack|token_name} takes a shot at @{target|being attacked|token_name} /r floor(({#shooting ,[[1d6!!]]}k1+?{skill mod|0}-@{target|making attack|wounds}-@{target|making attack|fatigue}+@{target|making attack|encumbrance}+?{skill mod|0}-4)/4) extra-ranged-attack /me @{target|making attack|token_name} takes a shot at @{target|being attacked|token_name} /r floor((#shooting +?{skill mod|0}-@{target|making attack|wounds}-@{target|making attack|fatigue}+@{target|making attack|encumbrance}+?{skill mod|0}-4)/4) shooting [[[[d@{target|making attack|shooting}!!]]+[[@{target|making attack|shootingmod}]]]]

Edited 1472057036
EDIT: 8-24-16 sigh, OK. /emas is a GM only command. I forgot about that. I was a GM i didn't think about it. I have changed all the /emas to /me. that fixes the problem of PC's not being able to use the macros properly. Now with a control board token, all my PC's can use the tokens with out having to copy, paste or know anything about macros. get armor value macro. use it after you have rolled damage, and pull the toughness and armor value from a token.  now you dont have to bother GM.  you can do it your self.  if everyone takes a hand in determining all the values flying around, you increase the speed of your combat rounds by at least 50%  Which leaves more time for role playing get-armor-value /me @{target|token to get armor value from|token_name} has a Toughness of [[@{target|token to get armor value from|toughnesscur}]] ([[@{target|token to get armor value from|toughnessarmor}]])
EDIT: 8-24-16 sigh, OK. /emas is a GM only command. I forgot about that. I was a GM i didn't think about it. I have changed all the /emas to /me. that fixes the problem of PC's not being able to use the macros properly. Now with a control board token, all my PC's can use the tokens with out having to copy, paste or know anything about macros.  All macros updated. i hope these macros speed up your game.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Loving your work, while not familiar with the system I can always appreciate a DM who goes above and beyond the call of duty AND then shares their hard work with others :) You should add a page to the wiki in the  system specific guides section with your macros to make your work easier to find for any other Savage Rifts DMs out there.
Thank you very much.  I can understand how Macros can be daunting, so I try and make all the macro's Plug and Play to the best extent I can. It speed up combat, the slowest part of the game, and expediting rolls are a good thing.

Edited 1472056994
now here is one for melee damage.   melee-dmg /me does Dmg to @{target|token to get armor value from|token_name} /r #strength-melee-dmg +[[?{weapon damage|1d4}!!]]+?{dmg mod|0} #get-armor-value EDIT: this is the work around I devised.  just one more sub macro strength-melee-dmg [[[[d@{target|token making the attack|strength}!!]]+[[@{target|token making the attack|stmod}]]]]
ok here is a custom macro for my Glitter Girl RIFTS construct. &nbsp;&nbsp;!sfx volume:20 song:Blam! action:play will play this&nbsp;<a href="https://soundcloud.com/jeffbblack/bitch-pudding-blam" rel="nofollow">https://soundcloud.com/jeffbblack/bitch-pudding-blam</a> everytime I do damage to something. &nbsp; I renamed the sound byte to Blam! in the jukebox. &nbsp;GM has to have API and has to have this script installed&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2923208/script-music-control-for-tokens" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2923208/script-music-control-for-tokens</a> boom-gun-dmg /me Radio's to the Enemy "Blam Bitches!!!" &{template:default}{{name=Boom Gun (Range 250/500/1000, Damage 4d12+6, RoF 1, Shots 1,000, AP 25, MBT, Mega Damage)}}{{Rail gun=[[4d12!!+6+?{raise|no,0|yes,1d6!!}+?{dmg mod|0}]]}}{{[Dmg-Calc](~dmg-calc)}} /me Radios to the Enemy "Ya'll just got a taste of the bitch Pudding" !sfx volume:20 song:Blam! action:play