Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dev API Update 8/22: setDefaultTokenForCharacter(), Fixes for repeating_$n variables, and more!

That's weird...seems to be working okay to me. Let me know what you find. Thanks!

Edited 1477899282
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Today, I got some log output and could experiment a bit more. The reason for the undefined values and getAttrByName still not working was just that, when copying from production, the choice of character sheet template is not copied, so there were no defaults for missing attributes. I hadn't expected that, sorry (as I don't get why, when copying a game, the scripts are not copied, but that's for another thread, I suppose). Everything works fine, now. Thanks!
Laurent M. said: Today, I got some log output and could experiment a bit more. The reason for the undefined values and getAttrByName still not working was just that, when copying from production, the choice of character sheet template is not copied, so there were no defaults for missing attributes. I hadn't expected that, sorry (as I don't get why, when copying a game, the scripts are not copied, but that's for another thread, I suppose). Everything works fine, now. Thanks! Great, glad it's working now.