Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Updated/Advanced Basic Fantasy Character Sheets

Yes please, I can't guarantee I can give it much time, but I'll see what I can do.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is the link to only view the  Basic Fantasy sheet construction . I post my work done, currently working on, and future projects there. I don't post to this thread much anymore unless it is a notification of the sheet going live. If you are interested in providing feedback and having a direct hand in the direction of the sheet then you should pm me about being invited to the group. It is a workshop not a game so do not expect anything ran there.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just a heads up for those that follow this thread and not joined the sheet creation group, I just created a pull request for the updated sheet. I have added a few new features that was requested but still have not gotten the encumbrance autocalc working.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The sheet contains some broken sheetworkers but it should not impede the functionality of the sheet. I will be fixing it shortly.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
somehow I broke the sheet. Uploaded a fixed sheet so let's hope it works.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I removed all sheetworkers and fixed the code. Just waiting for the pull request to be merged. I'm sorry for the problem.
It happens Pat, no worries. Make a mistake isn't bad, never fixing it is, you fixed it so all is well.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I can't believed that I missed that bit of code. Just a snippet and it wrecked the sheet. It is working as I put the code into a game custom sheet wise to double check it but I did, for now, stripped the sheetworkers out of the sheet before sending it to go live.
Code is like that, one tiny typo and the whole thing goes belly up. Still, you found the source of the problem and fixed it, so take it as both a truimph and a learning experience for the better. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I was able to add the racial save mod field and the class/racial note field so those are good to go. Not sure if you looked at the sheet recently in the creation group but overall it is looking good. Right now I'm looking at consolidation the equipment tabs but if I do that it might cause so sheets not show those fields as the naming conventions will be changed for those sections. Nothing has been done yet on that.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Updated pull request in the works. Added some additonal fields to handle some of the more unusual modifier mixes such as a halfling scout.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm taking a long break from working on the sheet. I will revisit the sheet code once in a while but for the most part right now it is as good as I can make it. If someone else wishes to pick up and work on the sheet code, feel free to do so. I might get an idea or become inspired later on but right now I'm just suffering from the bleagh and dealing with the games I'm running.