Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5e][GMT-7] Lookin for a tuesday or wednesday group, afternoon or evening.

Hello, I'm looking for a group on either of the days. My available time during tuesday and wednesday is pretty flexible so if you're not in the same time zone that's fine. New players, old players, new campaign, old campaign, pre-made module or homebrew, I'm down for whatever. I enjoy both RP and Battle and like a good mixture of both in a game. I have a few character ideas tumbling around in my head but I am willing to play whatever the party needs if need be.
Hey there names Gavin I'm trying to start up a tabletop podcast and need group members would you be interested my timezone is Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00