Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LGBT / LGBT Friendly Group Wanted for D&D 5e.

Hey! I'm looking for a few players, along with a DM/GM who are simply looking for an LGBT-friendly group or want a group with just LGBT members, I'm up for both really. I've not used roll20 before but am involved with a D&D 5e group off of the internet.  I'm looking for said group, because in that group the phrase 'Roll to see if there are any attractive girls' or 'Roll to see how big her tits are' or 'faggot' are things said practically every time we enter a new place or interact with new characters. It just gets a little tiring and it's hardly the place where I feel okay enough to have a gay character. I'm in a GMT timezone, but being a student afternoons to nights are usually going to be free most, if not all days.
Hi, I've been looking for a group to play with, but this would be my first time playing D&D. I've got a general understanding of the mechanics from watching actual plays and a player's handbook coming in the mail tomorrow. I'm in a EDT timezone. Tues and Weds are the best days for me, but for the rest of the week anything between 1AM and 4AM your time would work for me.
I've only started playing about a month or so ago, so am pretty new to D&D myself.  That time is fine with me, I'm usually up pretty late. Not sure how it would work once I get to uni again, but I'd imagine if we played on weekends I'd be okay.
cupidbeaux
Marketplace Creator
Me and a friend are both pretty interested, she's got more experience than me but we both live in EST and are availible most weeknights.
Awesome! I know one or two people who might be interested too. Does anyone DM or just players here?
We've got 3 people in, with me included as definites. Potentially a DM within them.
cupidbeaux
Marketplace Creator
We're just players unfortunately, neither of us have ever dmed
I'm not sure if we've got a DM, the one is debating playing an Orc or DM'ing I think.
Wanted to poke here and note that if you do not go above limit with players, I would be very interested in joining as well. Uni student on GMT +1 here, available most nights, though Thursday might be a bit of a gamble at times. In case you need one I am interested. I have played about half a session of D&D before. Found a group, and then very rapidly the first GM vanished into thin air. So very new to actually playing D&D, but very interested in the setting.
Hello! My name is Tragar but most people call me James. :) I've never actually DM'd before except for tiny little excerpts I've made for practicing but I've been wanting to try it out with some friendly people. If you are willing to have me as one (if you don't find one) I would love to be your DM. If not I still wouldn't mind playing in the game as well since I wouldn't mind experiencing being in a LGBT group compared to not. I can play any day that isn't Sunday, Wednesday or Friday as I have other games on those days. I can also talk on any voice program of your choice, though I prefer Discord over most others.
Hi there! I just felt like I should note that I run a Saturday game at 7-7:30 PM -5 GMT (I'm Central Canadian if it helps) and me as well as our current group is either queer or queer friendly. We have space for 1-2 more players so if anyone is interested as well/there ends up not being a mistake poke me or submit an app over here.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/53529/adventures-in-stradna" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/53529/adventures-in-stradna</a>
Hi guys, I would like to join if you have space.&nbsp; It would be interesting to game with other LGBT people, but fortunately I have not played with people like Jordan has (are they uni guys?)....
Right now, it seems we have 3 potential Dms as I've been messaged on here too about it. Then I know a guy away from here who might and then you, James. limit on the numbers I guess would be more a thing for the DM to decide as they might not like to go over a certain amount. I guess we'll need to figure out times then see who is 100% in for this. Maybe then get another thread up with the players to see what sorta game we're after.
Well this is a first, or at least very rare as far as I can see. I would be excited to join if any slots are open, and is there any homebrew beforehand?
Ok I literally just &nbsp;joined Roll20 and aside from playing a google hangout based game with some friends weekly I don't have a whole lot of D&D experience but am all for a group like this! It looks like there's a lot of interest too so maybe it'd be possible to have multiple groups if the first one is full?
Hey there, I am also pretty into this idea. I am also a UK student which might make timezones easier. I don't have a lot of experience with 5ED but would do my best to get up to speed fast
So, we've got a lot of interest here and more than enough people to make this go ahead. I've got a message from people willing to DM. What I'd suggest now is people coming down as 100% in so we can either get a thread up on here, or maybe even get people's skype's and get a group chat up so we can work out times and see what sort of game people are after. So, right now it looks like we've got 3 100% in. Anyone else? You can message me your skype stuff or put them here if you'd like.
I'm definitely in. My skype name is Twinkee, just look for the same avatar.
My skype should be shippo57
I'm for sure interested. My skype is soldier-of-joy :&gt;
Bloody hell, it's been kinda difficult to find a D&D game based in the UK (my timezone is GMT+0) and would like to join if there's still some space. My Skype name is Tyler Vella (just look for the guy wearing shades sat on some rocks) and I'm also waiting for my college schedule, but anythign in the evening is fine by me. :D
I've added everyone I could find, Twinkee, I couldn't see yours. Maybe trying adding me? Its Jordan.Rodway, with the Hufflepuff lgo.
cupidbeaux
Marketplace Creator
mine is ryokouri

Edited 1473134496
I would love to join you guys if you would have me! My skype username is Schweddyballsack (I'm a fan on SNL)
Hey everyone, I would love to join in either as a player or a DM, I also have a friend who may want to join in. If you need someone to DM, I'm kind of experienced. I've hosted a few beginner sessions and have just started a longer one with some friends. It's your choice if you would like to do a beginner session first or just start off with a long-paced one. My timezone is EST, and except for this week, I am pretty free any nighttime, the only times I know for sure I can't do are Tuesdays from 8:00am to 11:45 am and Wednesdays from 12:30 pm to 4:15pm.

Edited 1473141918
Heyo, I'd be interested in joining, I don't have much experience with this particular system but if you're still looking for players I'm defiantly interested, my timezone is PST, and I'm currently free whenever. My skype name is robbietherabit
My Skype is softlyspokenlassie and I'm around today and Thursday and Friday&nbsp;
If anyone is interested in doing a spinoff group on Thursday, let me know. &nbsp;It seems this group filled up quickly?
What kind of time on Thursday would you be up for?
We're in a group on skype and there's a few who can't do the time the others are. There's 3, so a few more for that group (need a dm) would be good. But only 1 or 2 more wanted.
I sent you a contact request Jordan&nbsp;
Michael said: If anyone is interested in doing a spinoff group on Thursday, let me know. &nbsp;It seems this group filled up quickly? I might depending on the time. I'm EST, and while my work schedule varies I should always be available after 9pm for at least the next few months.
Michael said: If anyone is interested in doing a spinoff group on Thursday, let me know. &nbsp;It seems this group filled up quickly? Same - I've been DM for my friends but I'd rather stick being a player on here until I'm a bit more confident, and an all LGBT group sounds like a dream come true.
Hey guys, sorry it's a bit late but I was wondering if you were still looking for players? I'm on GMT if that's useful to know.&nbsp;
I have GMed several Pathfinder game I'm currently looking for a Saturday evening game at 7 p.m. EST. &nbsp;If there is still interest for another player, &nbsp;I would be up for learning 5E... if not I can start a Pathfinder session.
I love DnD and Pathfinder and is totally gay. I would be willing tolearn 5e if someone teaches me. As long as I can be Bard I'd be willing to join.

Edited 1475194117
&nbsp;DM looking for players 5th ed. Sexual orientation does not matter to me, I put people into groups that they would fit into. I would not stick a 12yr old, who rolls for boobs every 5 min in my group with mature players. I am felxible on time and dates and am currently looking for people who live in less than optimal time zones with little or no experiance with roll20 or D&D. I have time in the mornings and possibly up to 3 in evenings for a weekday game. Like I said really flexable and work to ensure players the best experience I can give, new player freindly. Sometimes good players can become bad players put in with the wrong group. Also, willing to work with players solo till they feel comfortable enough with the system to work with a group. And if a strong LBGT group is already assembled pm me with available times, dates, and we can work out a game time.
Any new word on this from OP? &nbsp;Looks like a group may have been put together, usually more folks want to play then is needed :-) @William - &nbsp;I would like to get into a game that starts at approx 7 - 7:30 PM (EST). &nbsp;I know Pathfinder and 3.5, but have yet to play/try 5E.
I am trying to get a new player group together for 5th, very slow in responses. Yeah, 5th is easy. Very streamlined, more about the game instead of mechanics. Has a very good custom race/class guild to help keep balance of the game. If your interested PM me, still trying to gather enough players for a second group. So, far most of the players I have had are really fun.&nbsp;
if a group forms i want in. =D
I'd like to join in as well, if our availability works out. Just send me a PM to get my skype info! :)
Also late to the party! I'm very interested in playing DnD 5e during an evening on GMT. skype is doc nox,&nbsp;same avatar as here. Do we know what time has been decided by OP and how many GMT people are left?
Oh boy, there's so many people interested in this. I'll throw my hat in as a GMT-based player! I have the same name and icon over on skype.
Pm me ill add you to the campaign roster. And will try to full groups with like minded individuals and play styles
Most of the people who I have found on this site have been good solid mature players. If your not that is ok to, i have a group for that to.&nbsp;

Edited 1475419182
I am a player looking for a game Thursday Nights, Timezone GMT+1, I am a fairly new player but I am really enjoying it. I can be flexible in the roles needed.
I'm a player seeking a regular game that's not on weekends; afternoons or evenings are ideal, timezone GMT-4/-5. So far I'm in a few pbp games and I've play a single oneshot here, enough that I can't honestly call myself a newb, but not enough to feel experienced.
I and a few others I know who aren't in here are still looking, one group got formed but timing issues stopped us joining the main one that formed.
hi, my name is Xerxes and I've been very interested in DnD for a while, but unfortunately havent been able to find a group. i love the idea of lgbt/lgbt friendly group and would love to find out more and hopefully get into a group! i am new to both roll20 and dnd though so please be friendly with that. i am a very quick learner and would love to hear from some of y'all if possible. i am on gmt and usually available monday and tuesday nights. possible thursday nights if my new work schedule allows.

Edited 1475976875
To anyone out there still looking for LGBT or LGBT-friendly players, please let me know. I'm a 22-year old femboy and though I am new to Roll20, I have been playing tabletop RPGs for many years. I can play D&D and/or Pathfinder and any other systems I can learn quickly.