Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player account creation page

I have had two players get to the stage where they are supposed to choose their user name and set their password, interpret it as asking them for an existing user-name and password, and contact me to ask what user name and password to use. Perhaps the words on that page need to be clearer.
Yeah, as well as the next page that asks them to confirm the password but they have to scroll down to see that. Both of my friends this weekend got a validation error trying to get in game because they didn't see the confirm box.
Actually I redid the way this all works when the open beta started. Might be worth joining a campaign without being logged in to see if the new flow works better for you...