Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about upgrading subscription

Hi, so I'm not sure if that's the right spot to post this, but I hope to find some help anyways. A quick search of the forum topics didn't yield in useful information on my side, so... The question is, since I'm currently a Plus-subscriber using the yearly payment, I'm thinking about upgrading to a Pro-subscription, but I'm wondering what will happen with the plus subscription that I paid for already. The next annual payment will be due in November, so let's say I'm switching right now. Will these two months be lapsed? Will I pay the annual price for the Pro-subscription in November and pay monthly until that date? I only read that some weird stuff happened for some people in the past when changing there subscriptions (mostly though, with having gifted subscriptions and such). If someone can help me out, that would be much appreciated. /K
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
When you upgrade, usually you pay the difference between your current and new subscription levels. If you'd like to double check in regards to the specifics of your account, your best bet is probably to email <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>&nbsp;
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
To add on to what Franky has said:&nbsp; Subscription FAQ and if you have any questions or need help, please send an email to the devs as they will help and answer any questions you might have.
Thanks guys.... I should've looked for the FAQ. Sorry, I'm still not using the Wiki as much as I probably should. /K
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is ok. The community is here to help answer questions and requests while pointing to more specific information if it is available. If you need help or have a question, please feel free to ask it in the forums and we will do the best we can to answer it.