Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace: Creating content/help

Edited 1474467179
Hello, I'm an artist and I'm looking to create content for the marketplace, however I'm having a bit of trouble creating an accurate grid to map to the Roll20 grid as well as a proper grid in general in case I ever want to make some of this content to print? I'm sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but this is my first time post in the forums and I didn't see something specifically for market place, so does anyone know how good tutorials to make grids, if their is place I can download and free to use grid or anything like that? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. - C
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Roll20's grid squares are 70px by 70 px, and the gridlines are 1 px thick. Is this what you're looking for? You may find some useful info  here as well. Hope this helped!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Howdy, as Franky H. said its a 70x70 px grid with up to 200% zoom so if you want full detail close up each grid square will measure 140x140.  Not sure what program you're using, but the simplest way in Photoshop is to just make a 1px square border on a 140x140 file and save it as a pattern you can overly it onto whatever you need printed and use the built in grid system to line things up to it.  Hope that helps!  Feel free to message me if you have some PS specific questions that are outside the scope or Roll20 discussions and I'll see if I can't give you some more assistance.