Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Call of Cthulhu] Could we get a function like showing the roll is a critical success or normal success

Or we already have it? Can someone told me :(?
If you go pro you can use the API to make something like this with powercards; I have set each of the rolling buttons on the sheet as follows: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote| ~C @{character_name} rolls Climb~C --format|atwill --name|Climb --leftsub|Ability Check --Result:|[[ [$Res]1d100cs<5cf>96]] < @{Climb} --?? $Res.base <= @{Climb} AND $Res.base > 5 ?? | ~C $$#008B00|**Success**$$ ~C --?? $Res.base <= @{Climb} AND $Res.base <= 5 ?? | ~C $$#33A1C9|**Critical Success**$$ ~C --?? $Res.base >= @{Climb} AND $Res.base < 96 ?? | ~C **Failure** ~C --?? $Res.base >= @{Climb} AND $Res.base >= 96 ?? | ~C $$#A62A2A|**Critical Failure**$$ ~C }} It's a bit wonky and most probably could have been done better but it serves the purpose. Alternatively you can use 1d100cs<5cf>96 and this way it will show a green border around critical successes and a red border around critical failures.
Im new to roll20, but i was in a game that had character sheets for 7th edition that you could roll dice with, how can i get this in my game?
The default 7th edition character sheet should be selectable as a sheet by anyone on your game's Settings->Game Settings. That sheet has some dice buttons near attributes and skills that you can use to automatically roll your dice, it however does not check for critical success/failures or specials.
Which edition?  I guess 6th?  Cos 7th already has that, though admittedly the rolling thing for 7th needs help in the bonus/penalty area.
The example I gave above is for 6th. I do not use specials and I only check for critical and fumbles. The hardest part is getting it to work with weapons so they only roll damage when something hits. And they need a global modifier so you can adjust successes or failures without it looking ugly...

Edited 1474931857
David
Sheet Author
The 6th edition is only in French, if it is the 5th it is fairly simple matter to add a roll template, that does crits and specials, but there are  probably large number of games using it so that would have to be taken into consideration.  The OP would need to expand on what they after and what edition and language it is for , assuming this is not another drive by request.
At last one of my friend just write a macro code for showing both results and its kind of work for me &{template:default} ?{Skill 1d100<=|80} {{name=?{reason|reason}}} {{CriticalSuccess<= =[[?{Skill 1d100<=|80}/5]]}} {{ExtremeSuccess<= =[[?{Skill 1d100<=|80}/2]]}} /roll 1d100<?{Skill 1d100<=|80}