Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragon Age RPG? so down!!

So I didn't know there was a Dragon Age RPG until i made an account on here looking for D&D games about a month ago. Knowing this I did a little research to see what it was like, found some videos on youtube and now i really want to try this out! is there anyone out there who would want to work on getting a group together for this? I want to try this out so bad. I know some of the lore, definatly not all of it. and i'm definatly not a GM/DM, so we would need one as well. My play times would be any day after like... 7 or 8pm EST except for saturdays. on saturdays i have a D&D game i'm playing in. let me know!
I would be interested in this as well! I am an experienced player of Vampire: the Requiem and am a cooperative player who follows directions well and can help others if need be.
would love to join, though my days are limited to wensdays and sunday 
would love to join, im free any day from 3:30-11:30, except on weekends i am free the whole day
well thats 4 of us already, looking like either wednesdays or sundays would be the best days?
Hey there, this sounds really cool, and Wednesdays and Sundays are perfect for me too! I am GMT, but I have crappy sleeping patterns anyway xD (Plus I'm a huge huge DA fan, and the thought of being a Dalish badass sounds so awesome) xD
I'm free every day, as long as I know in advance. I can move around my schedule freely.
at this point all we really need is a DM
bump
Le bump
El bumpo
Well, massage my cat's sideburns and change my name to taxi. A group of players and no one to run the game.  I gotta tell ya, the lore already overwhelmed me the last time i tried to run a DA game. But i'll be a horse with no name falling mainly on the plains in spain before i leave a group of enthusiastic players behind. There are a couple of things i can tell you i'ma need though.  First, i only have Monday, Thursday, or Sunday available. 7pm CDT (8pm EDT as it's listed) would be a good time for me. Second, i'ma want to be there for character creation. That is to say, no "already mades" and no pre-mades. Last, no politics until we're actually established! Orlais, Denerim, Kirkwall, doesn't matter. I need some time to recover from the jet-lag that comes from going from Toril to Oerth to Thedas! That doesn't mean you guys might not eventually end up arguing with the chantry, trying to reform the circle of mages, or reclaiming your family's lost land (because there's always someone in every group that makes them self an exiled prince.) I just don't want to start  there. Let me know if you're interested in me running a DA game for youse, and we might even get started tomorrow if we hear from at least half the people who showed interest.
Mondays and thursdays would be preferable for me, sundays are good too but i'd much rather play one of the other days. all sounds great to me! I hope the others are still interested in doing this! let's hope they message back. if not I have someone in my 5e campaign that i think would be interested in joining us for this as well.
If you have room I'd be interested
I'm still interested for sure! Just let me know when you want to play and I can move my schedule around.
I'm strong on the lore aspect, and will volunteer to be the auxiliary DM, if you'd like.
Sending out links to everyone who responded after me. There's not much there yet except the ability to give you guys character sheets.