Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] The One Ring

Edited 1474967865
I've been looking to get into a game of the One Ring for quite some time. I have only played a single session of it, and the group unfortunately fell apart. I have been itching to play it again, and I would absolutely love a chance to jump back in to a campaign: Whether it's one of the premade adventures or not I don't care, I simply want the chance to be able to play this game. I have been mulling over a few different character ideas for it, or possibly even thinking of bringing back my previous character, but it ultimately depends on the campaign I get into.  I am an Australian, meaning I'm in the GMT+10 timezone but I am able to hop on to either Google Hangouts, Discord or Skype. I do have a schedule that has changed recently, so please list the day and time of the campaign so I can see if it fits in with the schedule I have. So, if anyone is either looking to start a game of the One Ring or is needing a player, I would be more then happy to join in. 
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey! I'm not looking to run a game myself, but would be very interested to trying out TOR as a player since I just discovered this beautiful RPG.
Hey, always happy to see another person who likes the game. So let's stick together and hopefully we can find a game for us. 
Mae Govannon :P, as a massive Tolkien enthusiast I've been looking for a TOR game as well, since it's the only system trying at great lengths to provide a truthful Middle-Earth adventure. I would like to join your search, if you don't mind. However, I think our timezones difference may be cause to some complications. 
Call me Interested :3

Edited 1475096254
Found an old friend who is looking to run a One Ring campaign and looking for people to join it. Here's the LFG:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55754/the-one-ring-rpg-over-the-edge-of-the-wild" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55754/the-one-ring-rpg-over-the-edge-of-the-wild</a>