Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Runts Q-Store

This is the tab we will use for all Q-store requests Alby can open a tab in company doc's for a list of all supplies kept by the company and a name for person issued to.      Also can people put a list of all weapons in this list so Alby can buy replacements/spares and keep a supply of the Ammo required. Alby i would like you to keep in store 2 spare weapons used by each player and ammo for them. Also the attachments for said weapons and maybe a list of options that each player might have missed out on for said weapons. Gerald plans on putting to the board a policy that all Armor weapons and equipment be paid for and supplied by the company, With some of the following provisions. 1 Cybernetics and Psionics are exempt from this as the can not be returned to the company on leaving, And you must either have the skill in the item or at least a level of competency of 0 or be currently be training in that skill.
Izek uses 1 Gauss Rifle 2 grenade launcher 3 Shot gun 4 mono filament dagger 5 mono filament rapier 6 Gauss pistol (new addition to inventory)  7 stunner 8 Coin grenades 9 Ugly look (we are currently low on stock in these and they must urgently be replenished ASAP)
Gerald Uses Shot gun Shot pistol sexy moustache (we only need 1 of these as they AOE of a sexy moustache is continental. hehehe.
Jeff uses: 2 laser rifles  that laser sniper Crow gave him ongrung sonic rifle 2 laser pistols Gunnery robots(does that count as a weapon :P) some other stuff but not important or expensive enough to mention. 
Doh! You're way ahead of me guys. Will have the spreadsheet up soon.
Alls good Alby this is mostly getting set Up for the ship, so u have about 200 game days to do it.
Charoux is currently equipped with 2 laser Pistols and his Darrian Guard armor (which he uses in all but the most extremely biohazardous circumstances, since the stealth coating is biologically engineered). He still has his original Laser Pistols as backup. His Imperial Armor with invisible camo, and his Grav Belt, need to be replaced, since they were EMPed. He should probably order an additional pair of pistols from Iro, however, and mount his mustering out pistols on the wall...
I think we should look at some resupply drop pods, they may be handy.
I know i have to much time on my hands but i also think we could do with a small 1 tone bobcat and some attachments. Would be use full for cargo handling and loading of g-carriers and shuttle. It would also be good for moving the shuttle etc around in the hangers as well as good for ground work like building latrines and gun pits etc. 
         Thanks go to wolfen for putting up a spread sheet tab called inventory, I have Input a list of item WE WILL BUY. Yer they are mundane and yes some of it costs, but i dont want to be an a planet with a busted up ship and no equipment, also we have a squad of grunts that need to be equipped as best as we can afford.         I still have not found a price for emergency and combat rations, Bob if you could give me a price that would be awesome. Also can we get a buld buy discount or maybe go through the manufacturer / wholesaler for a discount, ill ask the same question when it comes To guns and ammo and armor
Can we hang ten on this? Kinda getting it together and you're jumping in and doing my job for me! We only just finished clearing out inventory out of stuff we don't use. We want to make sure we don't start filling it up again. also probably a good idea to keep in mind that a ship's locker has survival gear and basic weapons. It's an abstract system, and we don't want to abuse it, but we don't need to purchase every tent peg and roll of toilet paper either.
Yer i under stand that Alby but its only a tab among many, i figured one day it might be use full.

Edited 1475535245
Click on this Q STORE I'm still in the process of filling e sheet in, but the idea is that company owned gear goes on the first four sheets - Armoury, Wadrobe, Electronics and Misc. Each of us will also have a seperate sheet for our own gear.  HERE'S HOW IT WORKS... Select the "your locker" tab and creat a duplicate Rename that duplicate with the name of your character. Fill it in with your personal gear and with gear issued to you by the company (be sure to note serial numbers of issued stuff - which will be up there soon) There is a section for "Carried gear" under the equipment list. Insert your character's STR and END scores into the relevant fields to determine their encumbrance loads. Simply copy stuff from your equipment list and paste it into your Carried Gear list when they're carrying it. if you have any problems using the spreadsheet let me know. You should all be able to edit it but if not I'll fix that up for you (the iPad version of Sheets seems to have fewer features so I'm not sure if you guys have access or not)
Alby set a time and day ill jump on Mumble with you to discuss Q-store and the ship. post time here.
1:30pm 
Yer sos bro had to go shopping and then got stuck out side on the camping chair enjoying the sun. Ill try to be on tomorrow at about 12 am. didn't even know i had left mumble logged on.
Is there a list of stuff we got from the Marg mission? like GLs' etc that we scored. I cant seem to find them any where.
Ooops i meant lunch time sos alby, mind not telling fingers to type right words hehehe

Edited 1475701872
VIC e. said: Is there a list of stuff we got from the Marg mission? like GLs' etc that we scored. I cant seem to find them any where. Yeah was there a list of the loot we plundered from Maarg or did we sell that stuff?
Alby, be sure to keep a stock of Stun Grenades; Vargr version too, when available.

Edited 1475716530
Tenacious Techhunter said: Alby, be sure to keep a stock of Stun Grenades; Vargr version too, when available. Do we have any left? I couldn't see any on the company doc sheet (will go check again).

Edited 1475963397
Here's the list of the Wypoc Loots: Loots from Wypoc - Capt. Maarg and Psionic Abomination Loots: -Destroyed stuff has been removed, but all cybernetics have been removed from the frozen the corpses surgically. Psionic Abomination Augmentations Augment +3 Str Augment +3 End Augment +3 Int Skill Augment: Melee Neural Comm w/Computer 1 Psionic Abomination Gear Personal Psi Battery (Empty) Psi Drug x2 Secure Psi Rifle 2d6+3/Psi Combat Drug x3 HEVw/Reflec Armor 10/10 (vargr) Capt. Maarg Augmentations Subdermal Armor +3 Protection Intelligence+3 Augment Endurance+3 Augment Enhanced Vision Capt. Maarg Gear Flex 13 Armor w/Reflec Laser Pistol (Standard) Locker Room Loots: 4 unused TDX charges a crate of 4 Gauss Rifles a crate of 4 mounted Grenade Launchers an ammunition chest of 320 DSAP Gauss Rifle ammo, (ignores 8 Armor) an ammunition chest of 32 standard (not RAM) Launched Grenades (Frag) 4 unused sets of Combat Armor TL 10 4 laser sights, still in original packaging 4 unused Secure weapon options, still in original packaging 4 unused emergency Vacc Suits 4 unclaimed Psi Corps uniforms (nuked if not looted) There is some variation as there was differing opinions as to what the 'official' uniform of the Psi Corps was to eventually present. This list does not include items that were looted by individual team members unless they were specifically reported to Sebastien.  Kayleb , at this point, Sebastien will leave it to you to decide what we keep (and therefore you can enter it into the Ship's Locker), what individuals want to claim personally (if we allow that option), and what we want to sell off (which Sebastien will take care of at a later date).
Kayleb , at this point, Sebastien will leave it to you to decide what we keep (and therefore you can enter it into the Ship's Locker), what individuals want to claim personally (if we allow that option), and what we want to sell off (which Sebastien will take care of at a later date). I'm pretty sure a lot of this stuff was claimed, so how about folks who claimed things make a list here of the stuff they called dibs on. The rest I'll stow in the company locker. If an item is coveted by more than one player we'll have to sort that out somehow. I'm thinking a Dune style knife fight?
R.V. would be interested in the Strength, Endurance and Intelligence Augments from the Vargr.  Can't have Humans going full-carnivore can we?  If the company wants to be rid of R.V.'s pesky -1DM on Intelligence then that is doable as well.  Finally, a Gauss Rifle with that nifty DSAP rounds would give the huge Urzaeng a ranged weapon beyond claws, "Get over here!"  He doesn't need a Grenade Launcher though.  Top it off with a Laser Sight and Secure Weapon Options you've an armored and armed supergrunt to make Force Commander Kayleb go from gray to green.   That will do until we reach a TL 15 world that can sell a Magrail Support Autocannon 5d6+4, 12 Auto, 2 Recoil, 25kg.  It's all about lots of bang to support a rising Charisma.  And don't try to talk an Urzaeng out of one when he can lift and can fire it.
Izek wont argue with some thing that big, and unless you stumble into the engine room or get between Gerald and a woman wont care what you do or shoot, or even if you decide to explode.
Well when it comes to the cyber stuff, the "claimed" was past tense. That stuff may already be inside someone else's body. I was really thinking of folks involved in the mission who have already made a claim on this stuff. They should definitely get first dibs.
Assuming the TDX are explosives, Charoux will take those.

Edited 1475963187
Tenacious Techhunter said: Assuming the TDX are explosives, Charoux will take those. They are. CSC p114, 116. 
We really need to stock up on explosives actually. Our ability to demolish stuff is pretty limited.
Will do my best to unlock the spreadsheet so we can each maintain our personal lockers. For some reason it's impossible to do with an iPad.
Claymore, and AP mines
Just buy a few "Launcher" skilled items along with some HEAP and I can help blow stuff up.
What type of launcher do u want? we have a few types. Izek is umming over whether to get a 22mm anti materiel rifle and 3 rounds, or a plasma gun. I could name the 22mm "The Nut Cracker"
How many additional people do we have to set up said explosives? If we don’t actually have the additional skills to deploy them, then it doesn’t do much good to have extra... particularly if a good ortillery strike would do as good a job, if not better.
Tenacious Techhunter said: How many additional people do we have to set up said explosives? If we don’t actually have the additional skills to deploy them, then it doesn’t do much good to have extra... particularly if a good ortillery strike would do as good a job, if not better. We have at least 2. You and Thom Hobbs. There is a  tab TT in the company records spreadsheet.
Slug rifle....... 7 Slug pistol ... 3 launcher..... 5 laser pistol..... 5 laser rifle....... 7 MPA.. 2 FA. 1 blade.. 2 battle dress.... 4 That's a list of the types of weapons we need for the crew who can currently use them, There are also 7 crew who cannot currently use them. I am thinking that after the 1 week gunnery course, we can then have a 1 week weapons course followed by a 1 week med course. Other than Taroon and Izek is there any one else who want Battle dress and who doesn't have it ? They will be purchased this week so get you dibs in. so far that will be 6 we are getting and i am sure we will get a price break at 10. hehehe
Just a questions ? are there rules for custom made weapons? ie lighter , more accurate etc. and with the gun slug people i think they should be issue Gauss wpns over the ACR we have. i think we can then flog the a/bcr's but keep the launchers.
Charoux badly needs a “Grenade Throwing” camp... he currently has to default it at -3! For a Merc outfit, Grenade Throwing is kind of an every-man skill... Iro Arms, in the Darrian book, is known for making subtle upgrades to weapons of that type. That’s the easy option. The hard option is to apply the Custom Item rules... so far, the GMs haven’t been too keen on the necessary busywork... you should probably just buy from Iro on the Company account.
Yer Izek want to learn throw to lvl 0 at least hehehe.when i get battle dress ill be able to lob 4 coin grenades at once.

Edited 1476011308
Do you have any other athletics skills? Grenades use athletics (coordination) so you may be a better tosser than you think. ... Or you could leave soldier stuff to actual soldiers and stick to what you 'real good at. *shrugs*
Izek is good at all things, unless you want him to read, that he aint so good at
Tenacious Techhunter said: Charoux badly needs a “Grenade Throwing” camp... he currently has to default it at -3! For a Merc outfit, Grenade Throwing is kind of an every-man skill... I was thinking the same thing for Crow. It would probably be a good call for everybody who doesn't already have it to take a week to spend a week training Athletics 0.
I have Athletics 0 but was told i need to specialize in it so i took sprint as suggested. do i change it back to just athletics ?
VIC e. said: I have Athletics 0 but was told i need to specialize in it so i took sprint as suggested. do i change it back to just athletics ? If it's just 0, then yeah.
woooo hoooooooo mother's gives me my battle dress and i can drop 12 d 6 worth of coin bombs in almost any square i want. now you know why i cried when Crow went toe to toe with Marg, i wanted to see what 18d6 was gunna do to his ass. ehehehe

Edited 1476700634
Intell wpn                                                                                                                 220       P 56   CSC                      tl 13                      5000 Holo sight                                                                                                                220       p 55    CSC                      tl 10                      2000 Laser scope                                                                                                             200                                               tl10                         200 Laser sight                                                                                                               220       p 54    CSC                      Tl8                         200 Hud                                                                                                                           50        p 54    CSC                      Tl 11                    1500 Hud Pick ups                                                                                                           220        p 54    Csc                       Tl 11                      250 Gauss rifle + ram nade                                                                                            30                                                 tl 12                      1500 Gauss pistol Navy model                                                                                           30       3d6+2 dsap                      Tl13                       700 Laser rifle Cartridge                                                                                                   20       5d6+3                                tl 13                    9000 Laser rifle cartridge                                                                                                 2000      20 shot mag                                                   150 Assault laser rifle cartridge                                                                                         20       4d6+6 Auto 6                     tl14                    9000 Assault laser ammo                                                                                                2000       35 shot                                                          150 Laser pistol Cartridge                                                                                                  40      4d6                                     tl13                   2500 Laser pistol mags                                                                                                       400                                                                             55 Projection flamer                                                                                                             2    5d6+3                                  tl 10                 1000 Flamer ammo 20 50 PGMP  15                                                                                                                       5   16d6                                     Tl15             400 000 PGMP 15 ammo                                                                                                            50                                                                          500 Mag Rail support gun                                                                                                      2                                               TL15             250 000 Mag rail ammo                                                                                                               10                                                                        5 000 Anti materiel rifle                                                                                                              4                                                Tl10               10 000 Anti materiel Ammo                                                                                                      400 rounds                                                              100 Gun cams Helmet cams Bayonet                                                                                                                           70          P55  CSC                      Tl3                      10 Sholder stocks                                                                                                                 70          P 55 CSC                      Tl 4                     75 Folding stocks                                                                                                                120          P55 CSC                       TL 6                  100 Silencer / suppressor                                                                                                       60          P56 CSC                       Tl8                     250 Secure Weapon                                                                                                             220          P56  CSC                      Tl11                   100 Gyro stabilizers                                                                                                                70          P56  CSC                       Tl9                    300 Assault shot guns                                                                                                             50                                                  tl6                    250 Mauler shot pistols                                                                                                           10                                                  Tl9                   300 Shot gun rounds heap                                                                                                   5000      cost x 15 total                                          75000 Assault GL                                                                                                                        5                                                   TL9                 1000 Gauss pistol Ammo DSAP                                                                                               300       Cost X 10                                                  200 Gauss rifle ammo                                                                                                             3000      Cost x 10                                                  400 Rescue battle dress 3 Battle dress infantry 4 Battle dress varga 1 Battle dress Artillery 1
Ugh... You're literally making a nightmare for me with this list vic. Will try to sort through it.  Just trying to to figure out some of these items. Is that 220 intelligent weapons? Will we have 220 weapons to attach those to? Maybe we do but it's like a massive pile of gear to sort through. to save us having to micromanage every single weapon actually being five separate pieces of gear how I'll be sorting each weapon out like this: ITEM TL Wt cost Notes Gauss pistol 13 .5 6350cr laser sight, laser scope, holo sight, HUD pickup, Int Wpn So we sort out what each weapon has attached to it and then we can paste that into a spreadsheet and let it total It all up for us. Otherwise we've got to dig through a vast list of miscellaneous gear and put it together like a Lego set each time we need to pick up a gun. Much better if we didn't have to do that. Plus ... I've got to try and fit this all onto one page of the company docs now. That's going to be a lot harder to do we we don't do it by weapon. And almost impossible to players to quickly grab gear from. will try to have this all sorted out by Wednesday 19 oct
Dude that was just a suggestion and yer pistols, rifle, shot guns, heavy wpns and spare parts. 

Edited 1476699498
BTW i did it quick as some thing had to be done, as it was nothing was happening, As for making it hard, Its all in 1 place, has most of the important. Yer i cut and pasted it from a post it not so it dropped a lot of space in the column  info. If its too hard ill do it.
I just re did the list so its in columns
VIC e. said: Intell wpn                                                                                                                 220       P 56   CSC                      tl 13                      5000 Holo sight                                                                                                                220       p 55    CSC                      tl 10                      2000 Laser scope                                                                                                             200                                               tl10                         200 Laser sight                                                                                                               220       p 54    CSC                      Tl8                         200 Hud                                                                                                                           50        p 54    CSC                      Tl 11                    1500 Hud Pick ups                                                                                                           220        p 54    Csc                       Tl 11                      250 Gauss rifle + ram nade                                                                                            30                                                 tl 12                      1500 Gauss pistol Navy model                                                                                           30       3d6+2 dsap                      Tl13                       700 Laser rifle Cartridge                                                                                                   20       5d6+3                                tl 13                    9000 Laser rifle cartridge                                                                                                 2000      20 shot mag                                                   150 Assault laser rifle cartridge                                                                                         20       4d6+6 Auto 6                     tl14                    9000 Assault laser ammo                                                                                                2000       35 shot                                                          150 Laser pistol Cartridge                                                                                                  40      4d6                                     tl13                   2500 Laser pistol mags                                                                                                       400                                                                             55 Projection flamer                                                                                                             2    5d6+3                                  tl 10                 1000 Flamer ammo 20 50 PGMP  15                                                                                                                       5   16d6                                     Tl15             400 000 PGMP 15 ammo                                                                                                            50                                                                          500 Mag Rail support gun                                                                                                      2                                               TL15             250 000 Mag rail ammo                                                                                                               10                                                                        5 000 Anti materiel rifle                                                                                                              4                                                Tl10               10 000 Anti materiel Ammo                                                                                                      400 rounds                                                              100 Gun cams Helmet cams Bayonet                                                                                                                           70          P55  CSC                      Tl3                      10 Sholder stocks                                                                                                                 70          P 55 CSC                      Tl 4                     75 Folding stocks                                                                                                                120          P55 CSC                       TL 6                  100 Silencer / suppressor                                                                                                       60          P56 CSC                       Tl8                     250 Secure Weapon                                                                                                             220          P56  CSC                      Tl11                   100 Gyro stabilizers                                                                                                                70          P56  CSC                       Tl9                    300 Assault shot guns                                                                                                             50                                                  tl6                    250 Mauler shot pistols                                                                                                           10                                                  Tl9                   300 Shot gun rounds heap                                                                                                   5000      cost x 15 total                                          75000 Assault GL                                                                                                                        5                                                   TL9                 1000 Gauss pistol Ammo DSAP                                                                                               300       Cost X 10                                                  200 Gauss rifle ammo                                                                                                             3000      Cost x 10                                                  400 Rescue battle dress 3 Battle dress infantry 4 Battle dress varga 1 Battle dress Artillery 1 *Sebastien faints.*