Looking for one to two players to join me and three other players for a Star Wars Edge of the Empire game that is starting in about two to three weeks.  The game is taking place in a home-brewed sector on the boarder of Wild Space with the players arriving to the sector as newly licensed bounty hunters to help clean up the wild outlaw and pirate filled fringe of space that promises lost treasure and new trade ports along with dark corners that are outside the eyes of the galaxy that allow those with the means to run experiments and operations that they would prefer the rest of the galaxy to not know of.  If you are interested pleas PM me and I will set you up with a character questionnaire and setting information so that you can answer the questions and write up a general background to give me a idea on what kind of character you want to play.  Acceptable sources are all the Edge of the Empire books (which includes the force specialty, but I am limiting force characters to only two) also if you wish to use classes from Age of Rebellion I am willing to talk it over as there will need to be some changes made, but no classes from Force and Destiny.  Also if there is equipment from any of the Fantasy Flight Star Wars books I am willing to hear you out on it.