Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Starwars Saga

Edited 1477672322
Hey all, I want to join a group to play starwars saga. I've been looking for a starwars game for a long while and unfortunatly I never seem to find one avaiable. So first of all, the days I have available are mondays and tuesdays (maybe fridays). As for the time I'm available to start, from 6pm to 1am I am good to go (although would prefer to start before 11pm) GMT+1. So anything in specific that I'd like? Well we all would like something in specific wouldn't we? So let's see, I prefer a setting during the sith/jedi wars as it's seems like the best era to play, granted I'll take other eras too as long as it allows me to play what I'd like to play. So what do I want to play then? Well a Jedi/Sith. To me starwars is all about lightsaber/forces wielding people. It is the one thing that distinguishes the setting from everything else. As for anything else. I have a character build that I've done (have had it for quite a while but never found a game to play) which would probably require a couple things. One is a pre-req waved, basicly the problem is that you have to have sword fealty to a certain NPC which only exists in a certain era to get access to the class. It's just a minor thing which I imagine most GMs would be ok with but I figure I'd ask. Second has to do with using dark side powers and getting dark side points. Basicly this build relies on using one dark side power. It is a very uncommon build where rather than abusing force powers to quickly kill enemies, I actually kill them in melee with the light saber, however as in Saga, melee is very weak, I have to optimise the build to even archieve half the power of a good build (or to just have about as much power as any other normal non optimised build) and this means using dark rage. If it's a sith campaign it's not a problem, but if it's a jedi campaign, by the rules it would be impossible not to fall to the dark side so we'd need to figure something out here to make this work. A little bit about myself now. I am from Portugal and been RPing for some years now. I wouldn't call myself a great RPer since I know people better than me, but I consider myself at least a good RPer. I like a good mix of roleplay and combat in the game as I feel both are essencial to a good adventure. I have experience with a few game systems. D&D 3.5 and 5e, starwars d20 revised and savage worlds. Yes I've never played Saga but having played revised, Saga offers a few changes, but nothing so drastic that it would make it any hard to pick up. I also have all supplements.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4136465/want-to-join-post-in-here/?pageforid=4137401#post-4137401" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4136465/want-to-join-post-in-here/?pageforid=4137401#post-4137401</a>
Click the link there is a guy setting up a starwars game&nbsp;

Edited 1476983737
The link is not working, I'll try to look for the post though. EDIT: Ok I found it, it's the force and destiny. As far as I am aware that is not starwars saga system which is what I was asking for.
bump
bump
Im&nbsp;thinking of running one again at &nbsp;10 or 11 est. If that works for you.
Assuming you mean PM, then no, that is like 3 to 4 AM my time.