Hi there! I am a 23 year old female that is relatively new to D&D but keen to learn and get into a weekly or bi-weekly campaign. I've got lots to learn but have a basic understanding of the rules. I do have a rl game that I'm part of but we meet fairly infrequently due to schedule clashes. I love home brewed story lines and ideas. I prefer a classic medieval feel. To give an idea I have just started binge watching Critical Role and I'm obsessed. I'd like to play mid week after work so a good time for me is 6 or 7PM GMT+2 to get started. I'm trying out a few things but so far enjoy playing rouge or ranger classes. I'm a real team player and happy to Skype prior to the game with the DM or other players to discuss back stories or how our characters may have interacted in the past and so come to know each other before the initial group meets. I've got a beautiful set of dice that I'll be sad not to be using but am keen to try this on a virtual platform, especial if it means I get some more game time in! I'm easy going and friendly and can be a bit shy in the beginning but I look forward to creating a dynamic and interesting character and to meeting new people. Feel free to reply or PM me if you think I could be an addition to your campaign!