Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Ruined keep

Edited 1477423107
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
They paired a red wine with a mellow white fish as this keep , it was abandon and fell into disrepair.  The ghost of the dinner guests still haunt the place after all these years.  They are still hungry, though their appetites have turned to more gruesome fare...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Wowsa!  That's an epic ruined keep!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Bought!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Literally just what i need for the next session or two! You've done it again :)
how can i align these maps to grid.  I have tried several times and I cannot get them to align.  Is there a better way of doing this?  It frustrates me to no end when I spend money on maps and they don't line up to the grid.  Also, there isn't a down load feature for these maps/package like the other downloads.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
All of the big maps should be 28x28.  You can right click the image and select  Set Dimensions and set it to 28x28 units.
thank you! i will try this out
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kelek: Sizes are listed in the names, the maps are 28x28, I find it easiest to go to the advanced setting when you click on them and assigning size in grid squares rather than trying to count as I pull.  I let the Dev team know about the lack of a download link, sometimes those don't show up immediately for some reason.  Happy gaming! 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Scooped by Aaron while I typed.  Thanks Aaron!
Ok, i pulled the map onto the board in the map & background layer.  I then selected the map and went to the set dimensions and set it at 28x28.  it actually shrunk it down to a tiny map.  While i was waiting for a reply, i did some searching on the forums for map resizing and found this bit of information. Which i used, took a bit of time. but not much and it worked great!  And then i got the reply about the 28x28 sizing and i tried it with a new map on a new white board which resulted in the tiny map mentioned before.  So i went to the other map and looked at the "set dimensions" and saw the number which was actually 3920x3920.  So with the new map, i set the dimensions to 3920x3020 and it worked perfectly! and very quick like.  So the only extended time was setting up the first map with the information listed above and that set my base line for all of the completed maps that came with this package.  Thank you for all the help though.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You'll be at twice the dimensions they were created at (which works fine if you like it, but is intended so you don't lose detail at 200% zoom).  You'll need to select units rather than pixels in the set dimension screen before putting in 28x28. 
I see. Thank you
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The Download link is present now.
I did try the 28x28 units and its still too small.  so i used the same measurement 3920 and it worked perfectly.  And thanks for the link information being updated.
It would be nice if you could set a default measurement setting for Roll20... such as Units instead of Pixels.
This should do well for a Dark Souls inspired campaign. Thanks for it!
Purchased! Thank you for the amazing work!