Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

When can we expect more official WotC content?

I decided not too long ago to invest my money and time into Roll20 instead of Fantasy Grounds, and I saw in another thread that Roll20 has "plans" to include more official WotC content, but is it possible to get some sort of rough timeline? On Roll20 all I can get is Lost Mine of Phandlever, and Storm King's Thunder. On FG I can get all the official 5e adventures, as well as full PHB, DMG and Monster Manual. I'd much prefer to keep my money coming to Roll20, but if you are a long way from having the same content as FG, I might rather pay a bit more now to be able to get access to that content without having to wait much longer.
I second this question/request.  I personally would love to see Curse of Strahd added at some point.
Hey there! So far, the only upcoming announcement has been our soon-to-release edition of Volo's Guide to Monsters , which is currently available for pre-order  here . Volo's Guide  will release on November 4. We're also excited to continue to release more D&D 5th Edition modules, including backlist titles and core items such as the Player's Handbook and Monster Manual. Since this process takes time and effort, we appreciate the patience of our fans, like yourself, as we work as quickly as possible to bring this content to Roll20. Keep an eye on our  twitter and blog , as we'll be sure to announce more upcoming releases there!
Are we talking 1, 3, 6 or 18 months out? A time line for future releases would be greatly appreciated.
mjsoctober said: Are we talking 1, 3, 6 or 18 months out? A time line for future releases would be greatly appreciated. We're glad to hear your eagerness for more information! At this time, we're not able to provide a specific timeline for upcoming releases, but we'll be sure to announce any updates like this as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more awesome!
With respect, Suzanne, that sounds an awful lot like marketing/PR spin. There's nothing coming any time soon, so it's a non-answer. It's not very encouraging, and tells me I may want to reconsider Fantasy Grounds if I want any official content any time within the next half-year.
Since your original question was resolved, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have additional questions you are welcome to email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> - thanks!