Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking players for the new Star Trek Adventures RPG playtest!

Playing the new 2d20 system Star Trek Adventures RPG by Modiphius. Come help us explore the final frontier as well playtest this new official game, starting with the alpha version 1.2. Any of you out there interested in joining the crew of the Akira class U.S.S. Thunderchild?
yes me and my wife would be interested
I may be interested in this, pending time and duration of sessions. Game on! - Corey
We are in the U.S. Eastern time zone. What is everyone's availability like?

Edited 1480298667
I would also like to check it out if there's still any room.  I'm good for the weekends. I'm also EST
Chris T. said: I'd love to play! Pending however, that I may use one of my existing Star Trek characters from a forum Role Play site That would be fine except for the fact that for this first adventure Modiphius has provided us only with a list of pregens.  The character creation stuff is upcoming soon.

Edited 1480297652
I'm also Interested... lol Atleast If I'm the guy that may end up running it or if not I'm surely going to be playing in it I had better be Interested.
I'd like to watch if you don't mind.  I've signed up for the Play testing with my friends but I'm having some trouble learning the 2d20 rules and wouldn't mind seeing it in action.
I'd be keen to join if this is still ongoing. Because I'm in New Zealand, time might be a problem, but I'm keen to learn. I am a fan of ST, watched many of the shows and a few of the movies. Thou I cannot say I've adventured in it before.
Hello, there.  I've been involved with Trek for quite a lot of my life (Rick Sternbach even invited me to design the Romulan vessels for TNG when it was first firing up, and I stay in touch with the old design crew).  I've been onstage or on panels with most of the actors from all the series.  In a Trek RPG, I played the Captain of the USS Akira for about 3 years of campaign, and I'm not too bad as a roleplayer.  Please have a look at my profile and see what you think I could offer.  I'm always happy to help things succeed.  And no, I can't talk about Discovery.  LOL .  :) Cheers!