Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for One GM and one player to join a new Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader Campagin, Thursdays 7-11pm GMT+0.

Edited 1480615658
WaVe
Plus
Hello those with interest , as for the others stop rubber necking! We are a group of three players looking for that final one perhaps two players and GM to round out the group to help with the exploration of the vast reaches of deadly space and avoiding the worst of the morass of the warp all while making a tidy profit. About us : We have some experience as roleplayers but are new to the rule set of Rogue Trader. We are focused on fun relatively light entertainment in a friendly environment. What we are ideally looking for: Ideally we would like a mature Sound GM and player, that does not take life too seriously. In reality I will take what I can get. Specific Requirements: Availability at the times of Thursday 7pm to 11pm GMT, Interested parties must also be able to speak English with some sort of fluency over Skype and be clearly understandable, (most of you in the GMT zone have this one down pat, but we all have those off days!) The technological capability to run Skype and Roll20 at the same time (voice only). Most importantly you need to have the time to commit to the time slot consistently and with panache . We look forward to hearing from you.
Hi there! I'm another player in this campaign. Just to explain we have a good group (with regards to turning up at least). We have 3 players and only need a GM but taking on another player or two would probably be a good thing for RT because of the scale. If you have any questions feel free to message me, Dan or of course post in this thread :D
i would be interested in playing. No GM'ing though. i am no really good at that.
Heya! This looks interesting! My skype is ferelonshaderoot. Message me when I can!
Hey there, for the guys replying/applying can you give us a bit of information on whether you're applying as a player or GM. For the guys applying as players can you give us some information such rough age (twenties,thirties late teens etc) and what type of campaing you're looking to play :D
Hello i love the 40k universe and i am dead keen to join if i can. Mid twenty's. looking for players position.   
Do you want to play Rogue Trader, the system, or do you just want to be Rogue Traders, have a ship, and get into trouble?
Thank you for your replies.  I am not sure what you mean by your question Biff A. In answer to the former, If you are asking If we are married to using the setting of WH40k, then yes. If you are asking if we can compromise on the ruleset of Rogue Trader and the 40k books, Personally and I think the other players will be with me here, I would consider another ruleset but I wonder if the time of home brewing, or doing adaptation of the setting to say Stars without numbers ruleset would be worth it for a GM, (although people do all sorts of things for enjoyment) If you know of another way or have a better idea let me know =) As to the latter, Multiverse exploration and intergalactic Jiggery Pokery in the limited confines of spacebound tin can is what I am looking for. Among who knows what other adventures ... I hope none of the other crew has bad Gas. Seems we have enough candidates for all the players/crew of intrepid void goers all we lack is someone to be everything else. Are you interested in Space mastering Biff A? or are there other GMs out there that want to pick up a reliable game?
If you're still taking on players still consider me interested :)
Dan, Sorry for the somewhat vague and out of the blue question. I was considering an offer of GMing for your group, but I have changed my mind. I do not think that I can devote the attention you all deserve and my schedule is irregular due to the holidays. I hope you all find an excellent GM and wish you the best.
Hi guys unfortunately we're still looking for a GM. We have plenty of players!