Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How hard would this be?

So I have an idea that would make my Pokemon Tabletop United game that we play in person go smoother and allow my players to not have to bring their laptops. But I'm not sure how to accomplish it. I think the Api would be the easiest way. The basic idea is to have the Macro for the interface that I'm already using display next to the selected token not unlike what i have displayed below. I basically want to not need the chat area and have the results hover or something. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.  
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The closest you could get to this using the API would be to have a little Token (which contains separate Token Actions) follow your main Token around. Alternatively, you can copy and paste those Command Buttons from the Text Chat directly into the Bio & Info and GM Notes text fields of a Character, or the Description & Notes and GM Notes text fields of a Handout. This is called using Journal Command Buttons .