Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Needing two new players - Pathfinder Weekly game, 6PM Mountain time.

Edited 1480920941
Some things you'll want to know. 1) Game will be played using Skype for the Audio. 2) After Joining, stats will be rolled. 3) Looking for a mostly good/good leaning party. Basically you're not going to try and kill your party members. 4) The game itself started with the party members escaping a slave ship, though you will be brought into the group in a different method. (I'll figure that out once I know what characters are joining) 5) Group currently has a Bloodrager, Sorcerer, Cleric, and a Bard, so most bases outside of some kind of Trapfinder is covered (I'm running a six man party), so currently there is plenty of leeway in selecting a class to keep a rounded party.  6) The time the game starts is not Negotiable, no other time I can run the game.  7) Custom world, with a lot left open. I'll do what I can to ensure your backstory fits within the realm of the game, anything just doesn't mesh up at all I'll work with you to make adjustments. Don't worry about a greatly detailed backstory, just something basic I can work with is all I ask for.  8) The day will be Sunday.
What day of the week would this be?

Edited 1480969295
Ah, right. Mildly important detail. Sundays.  Edit: Group currently full. 
Okay, one of my replacements had a change of plans, so once again in need of a player. :p
Sundays work perfectly for me, I'm also in MST, so I'd love to play!  I've been playing and GMing pathfinder for years and years now, so I know a little bit on what to do.  I'm also open all Sundays, all times so I'm pretty flexible.  Let me know! :)
I'm totally down and love the premise of the story. I'd like to jump intot his game if you're open to it! I'd gladly fill the role of trapfinder as well. =)
Already grabbed someone else, but one person seems to have went silent completely, so I will get to one of you if I don't hear back at all. 
Thank you!
Adding my name to this hat in case a space opens up :)
That sounds groovy, all.  Please feel welcome to have a look at my profile and let me know what you might want me to contribute.  I'm always happy to help roleplayers succeed.