Masterwork Borders 1 Buy Here I've been making customized token borders for my own campaigns to facilitate fun for expression- and sensation-based players for years, and it's added a lot to the experience by bringing everything into a refined and unified play-space. For this first set I wanted to cover a few broad campaign styles (fantasy, sci fi, setting-agnostic) to make it a good starting investment for GMs that want to add another layer of polish or expression to their digital table without having to drop a fortune on photoshop layerstyles or years into learning the tools themselves. On the docket for future sets: • A new Campaign Overworld If you'd like to give feedback… …then here are a few questions I'm asking for future sets in the series: • What would you like to see more of? More Sci-Fi? More Fantasy? Something super specific? • If you purchased this set, what about it appealed to you? • Anything else you'd like to say? Any feedback is better than no feedback! Thank you, and happy adventuring!