Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Notification Errors

This isn't as much a problem with the application itself, but I am recieving notifications that do not take me anywhere. I click on show message when it appears but it simply brings me to my home page. However instead the url is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/home/#post-436495" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/home/#post-436495</a> as opposed to just app.roll20.net/home. The page it links to doesnt show any information, it is identical to the normal page.
1383773344

Edited 1383773363
Gauss
Forum Champion
Is this a problem for all posts or just this one? Which thread is the post in? - Gauss
I cannot find the thread that it was in, but the only thread I have posted in before this point was to join a vampire the masquerade game. The post I made was simply "hi I would like to join" and I cannot navigate back to this page, or even find the game thread I posted this in by searching for WOD or vampire the masquerade.
1383785870
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If it was in the looking for game listing then more than likely the GM took the game off the listing or something similar.
1383786882

Edited 1383786951
Gauss
Forum Champion
Metroknight is correct. If the thread was part of a LFG listing and that listing is now closed then the thread is probably unavailable. While I cannot confirm the particular post you had a problem in I will try to confirm that closing the LFG listing prevents the thread from being accessed. - Gauss
1383787935
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you remember who the GM was you could try to pm him (I think you can do that).
Okay, thanks a ton for the help!
1383795527
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem at all. If you ever need help or have a question then just post, someone will help.