Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token unselectable if dragged too far "off" VTT

Example above. Until I inadvertently did it just now, I did not realize you could move a token off the VTT. As you can see, only a piece of the name badge is showing and nothing is "clickable" to drag it back. I was able to use CTRL+A to select the token and move it back onto the VTT, but I'm not sure if this should be allowed by the VTT in the first place, so I post it here. Hope this helps.
That corner is the problem, if it is the bottom or right you can just increase the map size to get it.  At least you got it back.

Edited 1484865746
Gid
Roll20 Team
Being able to prevent moving a token off the tabletop makes sense on the Object and Token Layer. You would still want to be able to do that; however, on the Map & Background layer, as often times, when you're lining up a gridded map image, you often have to scoot it paste the Page boundaries in order to keep both grids aligned. I'm unsure if we have the ability to restrict that behavior on one layer and leave it free for another, but I'll make a UX ticket for it to look into later down the line.