Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet Macro text for weapon attacks

Under weapon attacks there are several arrows that are expandable.  EXTRA DAMAGE  ITERATIVE ATTACKS  MACRO TEXT  &  ID. All of these will open up if you click them EXCEPT the MACRO one.  I want to be able to add a command to the attack routine so that it asks me to select the token I am attacking and then checks my attack vs the targets AC.  I cannot figure out how to access the macro text for the attacks.
!power --emote|@{selected|token_name} Attacks --name|Melee Attack --leftsub|@{MeleeWeapon} --attack| Hitting AC [[1d20+@{MeleeAttack}]] vs @{target|token_name}'s AC of [[@{target|bar2}]]... --Damage On Hit|[[1d@{MeleeDamage} + @{STR}]] Points of @{MeleeDamageType} Damage.. This will work if you have the Power Card Script enabled and all your Target Tokens use bar2 (the Blue Circle) for Armor Class...

Edited 1484873452
Thank you!!!  Ummmm, what is power card script, where do I find it and how do I program bar2 for AC on my players sheets? Also, how would you put all that in the MACRO TEXT field?  Mine is grayed out and will not open a box in which I can type.
The AC (blue circle) is just on the token, it has nothing to do with the character sheets. The Attack macro is Attached to the Player Token as a Token Action. The Power Card Script is available in the API, which you should have Access to, since you have a Pro account... Just make sure all the Tokens, monsters, npcs, and PCs have their AC in the blue circle on their token. I sent you a Private Message about it... -Ajax